Chapter 33

Chapter 33

On the next morning, Zhou Shiyi failed to see Gu Sheng in the competition class.

Gu Sheng's departure, in the process of preparing for the competition, seemed extra ordinary.

As time went by, Zhou Shiyi also participated in the preliminary round of the biology competition.

The questions for the preliminary round of the biology competition were set independently by the province, and all the candidates who participated were candidates registered in the province of h.

After Zhou Shiyi finished the inspection, he handed in the papers ahead of time and came out.

Teacher Li, who led the team, saw him and didn't ask him why he handed in the papers ahead of time.

During this time, Teacher Li was very satisfied with Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi is talented and hardworking, willing to study hard, and he has always had a good attitude. No matter how difficult the questions are, Zhou Shiyi can calm down and answer the questions seriously.

"How difficult is this exam?" Seeing that Zhou Shiyi was the first to leave the exam room, Teacher Li couldn't help being a little curious. He was not worried that Zhou Shiyi would not be able to enter the semi-finals, but just wanted to know the situation of other students.

"It's okay. The question is relatively new." Zhou Shiyi said calmly.

Teacher Li was almost blinded by this sentence. According to the Internet language, just stop pretending. The light on your body makes me blind.

Zhou Shiyi really thinks that the difficulty of this exam is not bad, as he said, the questions are relatively new and more tests of the flexible use of knowledge.

"Then do you remember the questions?" Teacher Li was interested, and the questions that Zhou Shiyi could say were okay must be very interesting.

Zhou Shiyi nodded, took the draft paper and pen, and wrote the questions silently outside the examination room.

Examination papers and draft paper cannot be taken out of the examination room, but if they are kept in mind, no one will care.

The other leading teachers who were waiting outside also came to watch Zhou Shiyi writing the questions silently.

They were a little worried about their students, so they looked at the difficulty of the test paper.

The topic this time, as Zhou Shiyi said, is very new.

Candidates who came out one after another were like eggplants beaten by frost. It is not difficult to see how much the test questions have hit the students.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi waiting outside, the students of Mingde Middle School couldn't help but wailed: "Master, you handed in the test in advance, how did you do?"

"It's okay." Zhou Shiyi nodded.

The boy suddenly wailed and said with a sad face that he failed the exam.

Another girl came over and said, "Shen Zhou and I were in the same examination room. Before we turned over, God Zhou had already finished the answer. Sure enough, people are different."

That girl's name is Li Ying, and she is also a special student of Mingde Middle School. She can be said to be in the same exam room as Zhou Shiyi, and the pressure is doubled. When she saw that other students panicked because Zhou Shiyi handed in the papers early, she suddenly found a little balance.

The experience of being ruthlessly crushed in the biology competition class allowed her to calmly not be disrupted by Zhou Shiyi. It must be said that it was also a strange experience.