Chapter 37

Chapter 37

During the Golden Autumn Festival, several osmanthus trees on campus are in bloom. People passing by can occasionally smell the faint fragrance of osmanthus, if there is nothing there, they want to continue to smell it, but find that the fragrance has disappeared again.

As the holiday approaches, the three-day school sports meeting has also begun.

After the routine performances in the queue, the school leaders gave a speech, and then the opening ceremony began.

After the opening ceremony, some competition events have already started.

Zhou Shiyi reported 1,500 meters and 3,000 meters. These projects were all on the last day, so Zhou Shiyi was arrested and sent to the broadcasting office to help.

Every time we go to the sports meeting, it is the time to condense the collective sense of honor of a class.

Every time a project starts, those in the class who don't have a competition will go to cheer them on.

The first thing to start was the sprint relay race. There was a crowd of people on the surrounding playground, and the viewing platform was also full of people.

Before the start of the game, Zhou Shiyi was sitting on the radio station, and he saw the most conspicuous Gu Sheng in the crowd at a glance.

Gu Sheng wore a red sportswear and a red headband on his head. He was full of youth, and his body was covered with a thin layer of muscles, which had both explosive power and beauty.

"Gu Sheng! Come on!"

"Grade 3 (1) class, come on!"

Gu Sheng was undoubtedly the most conspicuous one on the track. The students in other classes were not to be outdone, and wanted to overwhelm them with their voices.

The game on the field has not yet started, and the audience on the viewing platform is already tense.

As the whistle sounded, the four-by-four-hundred sprint relay race officially began.

Zhou Shiyi also got the manuscript from Class 1, Senior Three.

"Athletes from Class 1 (Class 1) of Senior High School, you are..."

The first two bats ran quite well, and they kept in the top three positions. When the second and third bats were handed over, the third bat was not sure if he was nervous. He was hit by the second bat before recovering. Adjust quickly.

Gu Sheng stood in the relay position, he was the fourth baton, the last sprint.

He saw that the handover from other teams had been completed, his face was calm, and when he received the handover baton, he immediately flew out like an arrow leaving the string.

When the fourth bat was handed over, they had already fallen behind to the fourth place, but Gu Sheng pursued bravely and surpassed the fourth and third places along the way, and soon he ran to the second place.

His speed was terrifying, and he was soon tied with the first place who was 20 meters ahead of him.

The first place was a sports student, so he was naturally not to be outdone, and the two almost crossed the finish line side by side.

At the final verification of the results, Gu Sheng won by 0.1 seconds.

During Gu Sheng's match, the surrounding stands were full of voices calling Gu Sheng's name, almost deafening.

After Gu Sheng finished the game, almost a circle of people around him brought him water, but he waved his hand and refused.

He raised his head, looked at the broadcasting room on the rostrum, and waved there.