Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Gu Sheng put a blocking sticker on the back of his neck.

After an alpha is injured, the pheromones in the blood will also affect other alphas and omes. Therefore, they could only seal up Gu Sheng's clothes and Zhou Shiyi's blood-stained school uniform jacket.

The nurse led Gu Sheng into a small cubicle. She said it was a cubicle, but it was also separated by a curtain, which had no actual partition effect.

Inside, Gu Sheng was given anti-inflammatory drugs, and Zhou Shiyi came late.

Just now Zhou Shiyi went to the head teacher to ask for leave for him and Gu Sheng.

Because of Zhou Shiyi's good grades, it was not very difficult to ask for leave. In addition, he and Gu Sheng asked for leave together, so the head teacher didn't say much.

When he put down the phone, Gu Sheng looked at him eagerly.

After the stitches were finished, Gu Sheng still needed anti-inflammatory drugs, so he kept taking the needles with his hands.

Zhou Shiyi asked with his eyes, and Gu Sheng gently pressed his stomach with the other hand and said, "I'm so hungry."

They hadn't eaten since they came out of school. In addition, they had been riding in the car. When they got there, they had a life-and-death struggle with people. One was injured, and the other ran all the way with the wounded on his back.

Both of them were hungry, Zhou Shiyi said angrily, "Who can blame this?"

He called the police just now, and was scolded by the police because they impulsively went up to fight the perpetrator.

Hearing that both of them were injured, let them tell the story of what happened, and don't need to take notes for the time being. If there is a need later, they will make up for it later.

Gu Sheng's eyes drooped, feeling a little lost and wronged.

Zhou Shiyi sighed in his heart, rubbed his soft hair, and said helplessly, "Tell me, what do you want to eat?"

Feeling the touch from his head, Gu Sheng looked at Zhou Shiyi in shock. He hadn't been touched on the head for a long time.

Zhou Shiyi realized that this action was a bit inappropriate, so he pretended nothing happened and asked, "Do you want porridge?"

Gu Sheng stroked his hair, still a little unresponsive.

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while and said, "Then let's eat wontons. I saw a wonton shop nearby just now."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Gu Sheng to refuse, Zhou Shiyi fled in despair.

He didn't know how he got started, touching a man's head always felt strangely intimate. In particular, Gu Sheng is not an ordinary man. According to the ABO world view, Gu Sheng is still an alpha. Touching an alpha's head feels even weirder.

Watching Zhou Shiyi go out, Gu Sheng almost didn't react.

It's true that he hasn't been touched on the head for a long time.

The last time I had the memory of being touched on the head was when Gu Sheng's susceptible period came again that day. Gu Sheng was tossed so hard that his memory was a little fuzzy. I only remember that someone wiped his face and touched his hair after wiping his face. , sighed softly.

Who is it?

Gu Sheng felt that his head hurt a little, and he suddenly couldn't remember who that person was.