Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Gu Sheng stood up staggeringly, leaning on the wall to go in by himself, and then closed the bathroom door.

Zhou Shiyi was a little embarrassed outside, and he suddenly realized that there were only the two of them in the whole house.

He walked to the entrance and took out the clothes sealed in the sealed bag.

If the blood stains get on it, if it is not cleaned up in time, it will not be washed off.

As soon as he opened it, Zhou Shiyi smelled a bloody smell mixed with the mint smell on Gu Sheng's body.

Zhou Shiyi took the clothes and soaked them in the basin, waiting for a while before washing them.

In the bathroom, Gu Sheng took off his clothes with difficulty and did a simple scrubbing.

The screen of his mobile phone lit up, and he reached out to take the mobile phone over. Seeing the message sent from it, Gu Sheng replied to the opposite party with one hand.

"Wait for two days first." The screen of the mobile phone shone on his face, and he looked a little gloomy, unlike the reckless boy he looked during the day.

"Tuk Tuk Tuk"

"Gu Sheng, are you alright?"

Zhou Shiyi saw that Gu Sheng went in for a long time and hadn't come out yet, worrying that he would faint in the bathroom.

Gu Sheng put the phone away and replied, "Okay."

He put on his clothes and walked out sickly, stopping for a rest after taking two steps.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Zhou Shiyi standing at the door worriedly. As soon as the bathroom door opened, the heat inside rushed in.

Seeing that Gu Sheng was about to faint at any moment, Zhou Shiyi helped him out.

The two were very close, and Zhou Shiyi could smell the faint mint aroma again.

Through the thin summer clothes, Gu Sheng could feel that Zhou Shiyi's hand was always steady, and Zhou Shiyi's body temperature flowed continuously along the parts where the two of them touched.

He looked at Zhou Shiyi calmly, Zhou Shiyi had been very considerate to avoid Gu Sheng's wound, taking on most of his weight.

Gu Sheng's bedroom is on the second floor, Zhou Shiyi put him on the bed in the bedroom, maybe Gu Sheng's legs were weak, and he accidentally brought him to the bed too.

He subconsciously propped himself up on the bed to avoid pressing on Gu Sheng's wound.

But Gu Sheng still snorted, and Zhou Shiyi got up from him: "Are you okay?"

Gu Sheng closed his eyes and pursed his pale lips slightly: "Are you leaving?"

Zhou Shiyi looked at the scenery outside the window, it was already dark outside, if he didn't go back, Grandma Zhou should be worried.

But Gu Sheng was the only one in the whole house, and Gu Sheng was injured. If the wound became inflamed and had a high fever at night, no one would be able to find out.

"hold on."

Gu Sheng seemed to realize that it was getting late: "Sorry for taking you so long, the cleaning lady will come over tomorrow morning, you don't have to worry."

Zhou Shiyi frowned, and said in disapproval: "You are like this now, how can I rest assured that you are here alone. Do you have any extra rooms in your house?"