Chapter 11

Chapter 11

He Yanqing didn't know why things turned out like this until he sat at the desk.

He asked Zhou Shiyi to go to the library with him today, and he sent a message to Zhou Shiyi as usual, asking if he was leaving.

Usually, Zhou Shiyi would usually reply to him saying that he had already set off, was on the way, or that he had arrived.

This time he sent it and found that Zhou Shiyi hadn't arrived yet.

Usually Zhou Shiyi would arrive a few minutes earlier, he was a little strange, so he sent a message to Zhou Shiyi, unexpectedly, Zhou Shiyi sent him an address while talking.

When he got there, he recognized that it was a wealthy neighborhood around Mingde Middle School.

His family originally wanted him to live here, but because they couldn't find a house, they arranged another community for him, so he still has some impressions of this place.

He didn't think much about it either, he knew that Zhou Shiyi was recently tutoring a junior high school student, and the employer's family background was good.

Until he rang the doorbell, it was Gu Sheng who opened the door.

He still remembered the back table that he hadn't seen a few times, there was no way, Gu Sheng just stood there, people would turn their attention to him.

He Yanqing was even more dissatisfied with his height, he was half a head shorter than Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng looked at him condescendingly, and nodded to him: "Come in."

He Yanqing was a little flattered as he gave way to him as he spoke, "I'm sorry, I might have made a mistake..."

Gu Sheng looked at him expressionlessly, and said, "You didn't go wrong."

When he got out of the way, he happened to meet Zhou Shiyi who came downstairs when he heard the noise.

Zhou Shiyi greeted him, and Gu Sheng led him in.

This house was originally prepared for the second sister of the Gu family. Unexpectedly, the second sister prepared materials to study abroad in junior high school, so this house was temporarily given to Gu Sheng.

After Zhou Shiyi agreed, Gu Sheng asked Zhou Shiyi to go with him. It happened that He Yanqing sent him a message at this time, and Gu Sheng asked him to come with him.

After sending the address, Gu Sheng asked Zhou Shiyi to get in the car arranged by Gu's family and go there first.

In the car, the driver looked at the young master's classmates from the rearview mirror.

Last night, the Gu family went crazy and even called the police. Unexpectedly, the young master went to a classmate's house.

The driver suddenly met Gu Sheng's eyes from the rearview mirror, and Gu Sheng gave him a warning glance. The driver's scalp tightened, and he quickly looked back and concentrated on driving.

The house is a three-story single-family villa, and no one has lived in it all the time, but part-time workers have always come here to clean it, so there is no fireworks inside, but everything is ready.

When Zhou Shiyi was let in, Gu Sheng was suddenly a little excited.

After yesterday, he suddenly realized what this person meant to him.

It was his obsession that he would rather endure the sequelae of forcibly interrupting the hypnosis than give up.

When receiving hypnosis, it was normal at first, but after Dr. Li persuaded him to give up his obsession and forget those painful memories, he suddenly rejected it.