Chapter 40

Chapter 40

It was too late to think about why Gu Sheng said such a sentence.

Zhou Shiyi nodded to him and said, "Yes, you are very good this time."

With Zhou Shiyi's affirmation, Gu Sheng fell asleep contentedly.

Soon, several medical staff appeared in the ward, opened Gu Sheng's eyelids, and illuminated his pupil constriction with a flashlight.

Zhou Shiyi gave up his position and left the ward.

But Nian Meilan looked at Zhou Shiyi as if she was looking at something strange.

The glass in the isolation ward is two-way, so Nian Meilan also saw Gu Sheng waking up, although she didn't hear what they said, but this time Gu Sheng went crazy without seeing anyone, Nian Meilan was already very surprised up.

I don't know what stimulated Gu Sheng. In normal times, he can still try to stay normal, but in the susceptible period, he is very repulsed by other people's approach.

No matter who it is, as long as he gets close to the hospital bed, Gu Sheng will struggle to keep others from getting close.

The medical staff had no choice but to inject a tranquilizer to Gu Sheng to calm him down.

Before that, Nian Meilan could only wait outside the isolation ward, watching Gu Sheng start howling in pain because of the drug injection, and finally calm down gradually, her heart was about to be torn apart.

Zhou Shiyi took off the sterile gown, and saw Nian Meilan hesitated for a while, and finally, she glanced at Gu Sheng on the hospital bed, and walked over with firm eyes.

"Classmate Zhou, can I trouble you with something?"

Zhou Shiyi looked up at Nian Meilan, the two talked for a long time outside the ward, and finally seeing Zhou Shiyi nodded, Nian Meilan breathed a sigh of relief.

The susceptibility period lasts from five to seven days. I don't know how other people feel. Gu Sheng only thinks that this process is really long, and it can be said that days are like years.

He has almost forgotten what it feels like to go through the susceptible period under normal circumstances. After the medicine gradually wears off, Gu Sheng opened his eyes tiredly, and his consciousness was clear for a rare moment.

He raised his head slightly, and seeing that his limbs were still bound by restraint belts, he knew that his susceptibility period hadn't passed yet.

Gu Sheng thought numbly, oh, it looks like he needs two injections to heal.

At this moment, the door of the ward was pushed open.

Gu Sheng couldn't get up the energy to look at people, but the nurses came to change the medicine bottle or give him a sedative.

The man really came to change Gu Sheng's medicine bottle. He took all the medicine bottles off the shelf and put them on a plate, but he didn't replace him with a new medicine bottle.

After changing the medicine bottle, the man did not leave, but dragged the chair next to him, sat down beside him, and opened the insulated lunch box.

A strong and delicious smell of chicken soup wafted out from the insulated lunch box, and Gu Sheng suddenly realized that something was wrong.

Although he is conscious now and will not have a stress response due to the approach of others, during the susceptible period, the medical staff were also afraid that Gu Sheng would suddenly start struggling and the food would choke into the trachea, so they kept giving him nutritional injections.