Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Zhou Shiyi didn't expect to see Gu Sheng in such a scene.

Gu Sheng has been hiding at the corner of the lobby and the balcony, with people coming and going, no one has noticed that there is another person hiding behind the curtain.

He hid behind the curtain, curled up in a ball and hugged himself.

As an S-level alpha, he can easily tear apart the encirclement circle of people around him, violently injuring others.

Right now, it was as if he was restrained by a curtain, he could only hide behind the fragile curtain, shivering, as if the curtain could bring him a sense of security.

Several betas surrounded Gu Sheng, because he didn't look like he was still conscious.

Because of uneasiness, the other betas swarmed up, intending to use crowd tactics to suppress Gu Sheng first, but before they even stepped forward, Gu Sheng beat him out from inside.

As a top alpha, Gu Sheng's physical fitness is not comparable to that of ordinary people, and several betas can't hold him down.

Beta's physical fitness is usually not as good as alpha's, not to mention that after a busy night, everyone is very tired, so Zhou Shiyi can only join them.

The problem now is that Gu Sheng refuses to come out from behind the curtains, the position is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there is only one narrow entrance. I don't know how Gu Sheng found this position when he was unconscious.

Gu Sheng didn't realize it, subconsciously let go of his hands and feet, kicked and kicked every gun that was trying to control him, and couldn't get close to him at all.

Gu Sheng is very strong, and he has also learned some boxing skills, so everyone who goes up is disappointed.

He is now like a wounded beast, staying in the cave he thinks is safe and licking his wounds. Any disturbance will alert him and initiate an attack.

Zhou Shiyi called him, "Gu Sheng."

Gu Sheng, who was still staring fiercely at the others, shrank his pupils when he heard Zhou Shiyi's voice, and returned to the corner quietly.

Hiding behind the curtains shivering.

The other betas around looked at Zhou Shiyi with very surprised eyes. The alpha who was so fierce just now shrank there obediently. If other people knew about it, they would definitely be shocked.

Zhou Shiyi was also a little surprised, he had an intuition that Gu Sheng recognized him.

He took the initiative to go up and signaled others not to come over. He walked over slowly, but Gu Sheng still didn't move.

"Don't be afraid." Zhou Shiyi said softly, approaching slowly.

Hearing his voice, the curtains shook even more.

While comforting him, Zhou Shiyi opened the curtains, and then there was a weak resistance from the curtains, and Zhou Shiyi said, "Don't be afraid, it's me, you know me, right?"

The person behind the curtain let go, Zhou Shiyi was a little surprised.

Slowly opening the curtains, fearing that he would have a stress reaction when he saw other people, Zhou Shiyi blocked the sight of others from probing, and saw Gu Sheng who was fiercely suppressing his desire to attack.

Gu Sheng lowered his head and curled himself up, trembling all the time.

Zhou Shiyi lightly put it on Gu Sheng's shoulder, and Gu Sheng shook violently. When he raised his head, he found that Gu Sheng was biting his arm fiercely.