Chapter 4

Chapter 04

When they were fighting, Li Shu was pushed to the ground from behind and sprained his ankle. Now the others ran away, leaving only Zhou Shiyi and him in the garden.

Zhou Shiyi glanced at him, Li Shu flinched a little, and saw Zhou Shiyi stretching out his hand to him.

Li Shu thought that Zhou Shiyi would dare to attack him now, so he quickly blocked his face, but Zhou Shiyi just picked up the phone he had dropped on the ground.

Naturally, mobile phones are not allowed in high school, but Mingde Middle School is different. The students here are either rich or expensive. If there is any emergency, they still need to contact their family members.

So students bring their mobile phones, as long as they don't affect their studies or affect the normal teaching order, they don't care.

Li Shu saw that Zhou Shiyi calmly called the police and explained the situation clearly. Then, at the urging of the teaching director, he left the garden. When passing by Li Shu, he returned the phone to him and said to Li Shu: "Thank you phone."

Li Shu was stunned, and said that you are welcome, and when he realized what he said, he almost bit off his tongue.

The dean obviously still had some impressions of Zhou Shiyi. Seeing the wound on the corner of Zhou Shiyi's mouth, he turned his head and glared at Huang Cheng again.

However, Huang Cheng's wounds were all on his body, so he couldn't see it, so he could only swallow his bad breath.

The two were taken to the office for questioning, while Li Shu was arranged for two students to help him to the school infirmary.

After listening to the explanation of the two, the dean was thrown backwards by Huang Cheng.

But because the vice-principal knew Huang Cheng's father, and because it was a conflict between the students, the vice-principal decided to give 50 big boards each.

"You are all in the second year of high school, and you have been classmates for at least two years. What conflicts can't be resolved privately? If you have any difficulties, go to the teacher. Huang Cheng, you are very thoughtless in doing things.

And this little classmate, you said you didn't take it, how did it end up in your bag? "

"Okay, okay, don't tell me that you didn't take that trick, I've seen it a lot. You said that Huang Cheng deliberately bullied you, but other students said that Huang Cheng was very easy to get along with. You have to think about it, yes It's not because you don't fit in with the group that you feel that other people are targeting you, do you see what I said?"

"I remember that your grades have always been good. Last year, you received a scholarship from the Huang Group. The Huang Group was established by Huang Cheng's father from scratch. Huang Dong pays the most attention to grades. He is very concerned about those poor students who are both good in character and learning. "

"How about this, both of you apologize to each other, and since you can't get along, then don't force the two of you to love each other, and you will be strangers from now on, and you won't talk to each other, it's okay. "

Seeing that the dean wanted to say something, the vice principal quickly interrupted the old-fashioned: "Okay, you two will apologize to each other in front of us, shake hands and make peace. It's normal to have conflicts."

The vice principal wiped the folds of his shirt from his beer belly and took a sip of tea with a smile.

"I won't apologize. If I took the things, you will know by adjusting the monitoring. If you want to apologize, they will apologize to me." Zhou Shiyi rejected his proposal with a blank face.