Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Zhou Shiyi was pushed out by Gu Sheng, and seeing Huang Cheng pounce on Gu Sheng, the two rolled on the ground twice.

Soon Gu Sheng gained the upper hand, he grabbed the crazy Huang Cheng's arm, logically, at this angle, no matter how painful Huang Cheng was, he would have to let go of his hand, people always seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, but Huang Cheng fought hard Risk of arm dislocation, also turned around.

Huang Cheng didn't want to do that at first, the people in that organization were all lunatics, and said that as long as they used this for the alpha, no matter how strong the alpha was, they would kneel down and beg for mercy.

He is also an alpha, so naturally he doesn't like this kind of thing, but he still wears it.

Gu Sheng was caught off guard, and was stabbed by Huang Cheng with a needle.

"Gu Sheng!"

Gu Sheng frowned, and pushed Huang Cheng out of his body with a cold face, and the needle was also taken away.

Zhou Shiyi ran over to catch the wobbly Gu Sheng. Seeing that Huang Cheng was still struggling, Zhou Shiyi kicked Huang Cheng on the back of the neck, and Huang Cheng remained silent.

The police were also taken aback. They didn't expect that Huang Cheng would dare to attack the victim in just a few steps.

Zhou Shiyi lifted Gu Sheng's sleeve and saw a tiny needle hole on it, bleeding out.

Zhou Shiyi didn't know what Huang Cheng used for Gu Sheng, he passed all kinds of infectious diseases transmitted by blood in his mind.

He was very anxious, but Gu Sheng's body suddenly became weak and he slipped down.

Zhou Shiyi quickly caught him.

Gu Sheng clutched the back of his neck tightly and looked at him without blinking.

"Hurry up, help him into the car, the ambulance is already on its way." The police made a phone call and helped Gu Sheng up from the ground.

The two got into the police car, the police turned on the siren, and the vehicles avoided along the way, rushing to the hospital.

Gu Sheng closed his eyes and kept shaking, sweating all over his body, Zhou Shiyi heard Gu Sheng shouting for cold, so he took off his coat and put it on Gu Sheng.

Xu Shi smelled a familiar scent, Gu Sheng opened his eyes in a daze, a drop of sweat flowed into his eyes, and then flowed out again.

Gu Sheng blinked in distress, but couldn't see who the person in front of him was.

"Gu Sheng, hold on, we'll be at the hospital soon."

Zhou Shiyi's voice trembled a little, and Gu Sheng's nose was sore.

Gu Sheng's mouth moved, Zhou Shiyi's ear was close, and he heard Gu Sheng keep saying, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Zhou Shiyi..."

"You didn't apologize to me, Gu Sheng, just persevere, if you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

Gu Sheng was still immersed in his own world, saying sorry to Zhou Shiyi all the time, or to say sorry to the person in his memory.

He remembered, he remembered it all.

Just now Huang Cheng stabbed him with a needle, which overlapped with the picture in his memory.

In the previous life, Huang Cheng also used that needle to pierce his gland. In the end, Gu Sheng could only lie on the floor and howl.