Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Gu Sheng obediently sat on the seat arranged for him by Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi was afraid that he would be uncomfortable, so he put some cushions for him, and there was a pillow behind his waist.

There is also a long pillow in her arms, basking in the sun in the sun.

He watched Zhou Shiyi rushing in and out, feeling satisfied.

In the small towns in the south, just after the New Year, the temperature has already started to pick up.

It was very comfortable to bask in the sun at this time, Gu Sheng kept looking at Zhou Shiyi with a smile on his lips.

During the holiday, the relationship between the two developed by leaps and bounds and progressed rapidly.

Grandma Zhou couldn't see the relationship between the two after spending this holiday together.

Grandma Zhou called Zhou Shiyi aside and asked, "Have you really thought about it?"

Zhou Shiyi nodded, and said solemnly: "Think it over, I'm sure it's him."

Grandma Zhou called Gu Sheng over and patted Gu Sheng's hand lightly, with tears in her eyes.

"Grandma is this?"

Seeing Grandma Zhou pushing a box over, Gu Sheng was a little surprised.

"This is our Xiaoyi's mother, who bought it before Xiaoyi was born, saying that if it is a girl, it will be used as a dowry for her, and if it is a boy, it will be placed there. When Xiaoyi grows up, it will be given to her future daughter-in-law. ."

Although it is impossible for Gu Sheng to wear this jade bracelet, it is at least Grandma Zhou's approval of him.

In the end, Gu Sheng still accepted the bracelet.

Going upstairs, Gu Sheng couldn't wait to put his things down, so Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi tightly.

"Why is grandma so nice?"

Zhou Shiyi also hugged him back and said, "You are all fine."

After returning to school, Wang Henian suddenly discovered that after a holiday, the two seemed to be getting better and better.

This is a feeling that cannot be explained clearly to others, but Wang Henian just feels that the atmosphere of not being able to intervene is getting stronger and stronger.

Especially after discovering that when the two of them were in the dormitory, sometimes they would not deliberately mention the object, but a look, a small action, made Wang Henian call the dog abuse, and he didn't see it.

In the next semester, Zhou Shiyi participated in the undergraduate-master-doctorate program and officially became a member of the laboratory under the old professor.

Zhou Shiyi's previous investment projects also paid off. After the final exam of his freshman year, Zhou Shiyi found a house outside the school.

When the two were in their sophomore year, they moved out.

Usually in the dormitory, taking into account the feelings of the roommates, they have to take time to hold hands and hug on the way back to the dormitory.

But because the relationship between the two has reached the final stage, the usual physical contact always makes them feel that it is not enough.

After finding the house, the two moved in and started living together.

The whole college knows the relationship between the two, from the dislike at the beginning to the blessings later, I hope they can go further.

Once Gu Sheng's susceptibility period was advanced, Zhou Shiyi went to ask him and Gu Sheng for a week's vacation.