Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Zhou Shiyi cooperated with the police to complete the transcript. He was first chased in the downtown area, and then he fought with the people brought by Huang Cheng. His coat was also left to Gu Sheng.

Right now he is only wearing a T-shirt, and he is still in a trance when he comes out of the police station.

Huang Cheng was also taken away by the police for a blood test. Sure enough, addictive drugs were found on him, and he was also related to a murder case half a month ago.

It is speculated that after taking drugs, Huang Cheng murdered with passion and finally escaped.

The group of people with Huang Cheng is indeed related to that extremist organization, and they don't know how Huang Cheng got in touch with them, all of which need to be opened Huang Cheng's mouth to know.

The phone in his pocket was vibrating, Zhou Shiyi quickly took out the phone, it was Grandma Zhou who called him.

After picking it up, Grandma Zhou came to ask about safety.

When she returned home from shopping with Grandma Che, she found that Zhou Shiyi hadn't come back yet, so she called him.

Zhou Shiyi said that he was delayed by something and would go home in a while.

He took a taxi and went to the hospital. If he remembers correctly, the ambulance that came to pick up Gu Sheng was at the People's Hospital.

Got there and found people on the ground floor all wearing masks and cleaning.

There is a fixed time for cleaning the hospital every day, so it is obvious that something unexpected happened when cleaning now.

The cleaning lady mopped the floor with disinfectant and sprayed it with air freshener.

Zhou Shiyi asked if there was any patient of Gu Sheng.

The nurse was obviously no stranger to this name, and said, "Oh, that's the alpha that was delivered today. He has reached his susceptible period and has been picked up by his family now."

It is very dangerous for alpha to experience a susceptible period outside, and it is easy to cause potential danger, so Gu Sheng has been sent home.

"Then his injury?"

The nurse smiled and said, "It's nothing. He came to the hospital for a routine blood test. Except for some traces of synthetic pheromones, nothing happened. However, because he was approaching maturity, these pheromones caused his susceptibility period to advance. gone."

After Zhou Shiyi finished listening, he thanked the nurse. When he passed by the outpatient clinic, he smelled a hint of mint, which was somewhat familiar.

He turned his head and saw the cleaning aunt spraying air refresher.

It seems normal to put mint in the air refresher, Zhou Shiyi felt a little disappointed for some reason.

Zhou Shiyi went to school the next day, and sure enough, he saw an empty seat in the classroom.

He didn't come to class again, Zhou Shiyi wanted to send Gu Sheng a message, but when he saw their chat interface, he still asked Gu Sheng how he was doing now.

Gu Sheng hasn't replied yet, obviously he doesn't have time to reply to him.

He doesn't know what the alpha's susceptible period is like, but he learned from popular science books that the alpha in the susceptible period and the omega in the estrus period will ask for leave for 3-7 days during this period, the time is not fixed, there are special periods fake.