Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Second Update

After dinner, Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng nestled in Zhou Shiyi's bedroom.

Zhou Shiyi was facing the computer in front of him, looking at the simulation picture on the screen.

The computer was bought with a scholarship during the week of this semester. After he bought it back, he used a virtual stock trading simulator to learn to trade stocks. He was not completely sure, so he still mainly waited and watched.

His scholarship is almost enough to cover his college living expenses in the next few years, so he is not in a hurry to make money, and he still focuses on studying.

Gu Sheng lay on the small desk in front of Zhou Shiyi and began to write the test paper.

The teacher in Class 1 of the third grade did not have too many demands on Zhou Shiyi, as long as he didn't make any noise in class, it didn't matter if he didn't write his homework.

Gu Sheng can't, he writes late every night, and even stays up all night.

Sometimes before Zhou Shiyi fell asleep, Gu Sheng was writing the test paper, and when he woke up in the middle of the night, he found that Gu Sheng was still doing his homework.

Originally, Gu Sheng's schedule was reversed day and night, but now he only sleeps for three hours a day.

Zhou Shiyi was also afraid of disturbing Gu Sheng's study, so he usually washed gently.

"Gu Sheng, I'm going to sleep first, the bed is made for you."

Gu Sheng responded without raising his head.

Looking at the test paper on Gu Sheng's desk, Zhou Shiyi could only lie on the floor and rest with his eyes closed.

I don't know if he was afraid of disturbing Zhou Shiyi's rest, so Gu Sheng turned on the desk lamp, turned off the lights in the room, and continued to fight.

Some people in the third year of high school will work hard for the college entrance examination. Zhou Shiyi is also a person who has experienced a high school career, so he can understand Gu Sheng's efforts to get into a good university.

It was at three o'clock in the middle of the night that Gu Sheng raised his head from the sea of questions.

He stood up and moved his body, and saw Zhou Shiyi fell into a deep sleep with a very peaceful movement.

After Zhou Shiyi falls asleep, he seldom moves. He usually takes the same position before falling asleep and wakes up in the same position.

Gu Sheng gently covered Zhou Shiyi with the quilt that had slipped off, and went into the bathroom to wash up gently.

When Zhou Shiyi woke up, Gu Sheng had already cleaned up, and he washed his head with cold water to keep his mind awake.

As the numbers on the back blackboard gradually decreased, Gu Sheng also worked harder and harder.

Basically, Gu Sheng has been at Zhou Shiyi's house most of the time, sitting on that small desk in that small bedroom for hours without moving.

Zhou Shiyi also often helped Gu Sheng revise the test papers. They wrote an explanation one by one. Usually Gu Sheng had just finished writing a test paper, and Zhou Shiyi would help him revise it. This way, when the brain still has memory, it will be more efficient to learn.

It can be said that there are no weekends for senior high school students. Not only is the time short, but there are also many test papers.

In the last two months, I can obviously feel the urgency of time, and sometimes I can't finish the test papers.