Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Inverted V Begins

Seeing this, Zhou Shiyi was a little dumbfounded.

It turned out that when he was changing Gu Sheng's dressing, Gu Sheng had been holding his breath and almost caused himself a problem.

Gu Sheng paused for a while before realizing what stupid thing he did just now.

The more embarrassing he was, the less emotion could be seen on Gu Sheng's face. With a sullen face, he thanked Zhou Shiyi: "Thank you, I will do the rest myself."

Gu Sheng took the bandage from his hand, and politely invited Zhou Shiyi out of the room.

Zhou Shiyi suppressed his smile and said to him, "Well, it's good that you're fine, I'll go back first."

Gu Sheng nodded, and closed the door unhurriedly.

Gu Sheng was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to do when he kept people out. He climbed onto the bed, let out his hands, and his whole body remained motionless like a dead fish.

He didn't get up from the bed until he almost suffocated himself in the quilt.

He can only comfort himself, Zhou Shiyi has never seen what he looks like, has Zhou Shiyi seen more embarrassing situations than this?

The phone vibrated, Gu Sheng picked up the phone and saw Zhou Shiyi sent him a message: "I'm leaving first, remember to call me if you need anything."

The downstairs door was opened and closed.

Gu Sheng walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows expressionlessly, watching Zhou Shiyi take away the trash as well.

There is also gauze replaced by Gu Sheng in the garbage bag, and it is easy for the cleaning lady to find out if it stays here.

Gu Sheng went downstairs and saw Zhou Shiyi left his class notes.

He also wrote homework with Zhou Shiyi for a period of time, and he knew that Zhou Shiyi's progress was different from theirs.

After Zhou Shiyi took the first place in the grade, the teacher often asked him to get up to answer questions. Every time Zhou Shiyi answered, the teachers were satisfied. As time passed, he didn't care about Zhou Shiyi doing his own things in class.

He no longer needs to attend classes at all, and walks at the teacher's pace, so there is no need to say who the class notes are for.

Looking at the neat and tidy class notes above, there are also comments left by Zhou Shiyi, which are very detailed.

Gu Sheng touched the words on it, but he really read it.

Although he hired a tutor to make up lessons, he has been in the hospital and still missed a lot of homework.

No matter what he wants to do in the future, Gu Sheng knows that studying hard at this stage is also responsible for himself.

Gu Sheng injured his scapula, and he also had some wounds on his right arm, so he couldn't make any big movements, as the wounds would be easily involved if he moved.

In order to express his gratitude, Zhou Shiyi not only contracted Gu Sheng's class notes during this period, but also contracted Gu Sheng to make meals.

"Brother Sheng, let's go together."

Qin Shu originally wanted to go with Gu Sheng, but just as he was about to put his hand on Gu Sheng's shoulder, he was shot dead by two people.

One was from his brother Sheng. Qin Shu withdrew his hand in embarrassment, and suddenly remembered that his brother Sheng didn't like to have too much physical contact with others.

After transmigrating into beta, I attacked the main characterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara