Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Gu Sheng returned to his bedroom with his mobile phone, only to read the message sent by the system.

He originally wanted to ask why his application had not been approved for so long, but after typing it out, he felt it was inappropriate and deleted the message in the dialog box.

It was deleted, deleted, modified, and changed, but it has not been sent.

Here Zhou Shiyi is also watching Gu Sheng's status, and has been typing. Five minutes have passed, and Gu Sheng has not sent it.

Zhou Shiyi took the initiative to send a message: "I am Zhou Shiyi."

This time Gu Sheng came back quickly: "I know."

"Is there a problem?"

Gu Sheng looked at the line and frowned. He didn't know what adding Zhou Shiyi was doing, so he said abruptly: "Can't I add you if I have nothing to do?"

"The other party withdrew a message."

"Do you have time to make up lessons for me on weekends?"

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while, but still replied: "I have something to do."

"Go to the hospital?"

"No, it's a part-time job."

After Zhou Shiyi finished sending the message, there was no movement from Gu Sheng. He watched it for a few minutes, and finally put away his phone and cleaned up the dishes.

Lying on the bed, he took a look, but there was still no news from Gu Sheng, so he fell asleep.

After seeing the message Zhou Shiyi sent him, Gu Sheng suddenly didn't know how to reply.

He wants to ask, where to go? when? What part-time job do you do?

But as far as their current relationship is concerned, Zhou Shiyi will feel baffled, and it is also possible that Zhou Shiyi will not return him.

After struggling until midnight, Gu Sheng sent him a message at two o'clock in the middle of the night: "Then whenever you have time, come and give me extra lessons."

Zhou Shiyi got up at six o'clock in the morning to see the news.

He replied: "Okay."

Noticing the time when Gu Sheng sent the message, Zhou Shiyi said: "You should also have a good rest on weekends."

Gu Sheng didn't know whether he was woken up by his news or if he hadn't slept all night, so he replied: "Yeah."

Zhou Shiyi quit the chat software, his old phone was still stuck, and he didn't know when it would be unusable, he sighed, let's save money first.

He promised brother Chen yesterday that he would go there for training first.

Tomorrow is the engagement banquet.

After Gu Sheng replied to the message, he put the phone aside, and finally squinted for a while when it was almost dawn.

Soon it was six o'clock on the weekend night.

Zhou Shiyi was wearing a white shirt, black suit pants, and a bow tie. He combed his hair back and fixed it with hairspray, revealing his entire face.

Zhou Shiyi was still a little dazed when he saw himself in the mirror. He has grown a lot taller now, and the clothes fit him perfectly.

Under Nian Meilan's urging, Gu Sheng just changed his clothes and came out.

Gu Sheng is wearing a white suit, which is more suitable for his age, neither does he look indifferent, nor does he look too dull. The tailored suit complemented his height and long legs.