Chapter 6

Chapter 06

During the lunch break, Zhou Shiyi did not choose to lie down in the classroom for a while, but went to the library.

When passing the complex building, Zhou Shiyi saw Gu Sheng at the corner.

Gu Sheng seemed to be talking to someone, holding a handkerchief in his hand and handing it to the person opposite.

Realizing that he seemed to have broken through someone else's confession scene, Zhou Shiyi wanted to change his way, but Gu Sheng looked over sharply.

"Zhou Shiyi, wait a minute." Gu Sheng suddenly stopped him, and the people who were sitting across from him stepped over.

Zhou Shiyi didn't see the person opposite, but he seemed to be a male omega.

The other party knew that someone just saw the scene where his confession was rejected, and entered the complex in a panic.

Zhou Shiyi was a little embarrassed.

When Gu Sheng came over, he nodded calmly: "What a coincidence."

Gu Sheng looked him up and down: "Why are you here?"

"I'm going to the library." Zhou Shiyi raised the book in his hand.

After speaking, the two fell into silence again.

Zhou Shiyi is not a talkative person, but every time he is with Gu Sheng, there will be such a strange atmosphere, but he can't tell what is strange.

Maybe there is a wall between the cannon fodder and the protagonist.

Of course Gu Sheng knew that he was going to the library, but for some reason, he just wanted to see Zhou Shiyi's reaction.

He knew he was popular in high school, as for Zhou Shiyi.

After graduating, at a high school reunion, someone mentioned this name, and the classmates didn't have any impression. They only knew that there was one person who was a special recruit with good grades, but isn't it normal for special recruits to have good grades?

Gu Sheng didn't know what kind of mentality he was in, he seemed to come here to show off.

Show off how many people like him, and you Zhou Shiyi, a beta with no sense of existence, is a poor wretch who just struggled out of the hands of Huang Cheng, an infamous alpha.

Others will look at him more just because of his alpha status. As a beta, no matter how good you are, no one will notice you. As a beta with such strong self-esteem, don't you really feel jealous?

If you really don't feel jealous, why do you still attack people who have bullied you after so many years, treat them as experimental subjects, and conduct inhumane experiments.

Even yourself, who obviously didn't do anything, will be targeted.

Seeing the omega that you can't even reach is confessing to me, you must be jealous in your heart.

Gu Sheng's whole body was trembling with excitement, he suppressed his heavy breathing so as not to startle the other party.

He wanted this sanctimonious hypocrite to reveal an ugly face that could not be concealed because of jealousy.

But, nothing.

Zhou Shiyi just looked at him calmly, as if he was seriously waiting for him to speak, and also as if he was asking, what else do you need?

No matter how many times Gu Sheng searched, in those clear black eyes, he was always so magnanimous and calm.

The physical excitement came to an abrupt end, as if someone had poured a basin of cold water on it.