Chapter 2

Chapter 02

Zhou Shiyi lowered his head to pick up the book expressionlessly, and when he picked up a textbook, he suddenly felt that something was wrong behind it.

He cautiously picked up the top textbook, revealing what was underneath.

The animal carcasses behind the textbooks have been fermented overnight, and they already emit an unpleasant smell.

The boys and girls who had been paying attention to his movements covered their noses and retched.

Looking at him with contempt.

Huang Mao in front laughed the loudest. Seeing Zhou Shiyi looking over, he also looked at him provocatively. It was obvious that this was Huang Mao's handwriting.

Zhou Shiyi held his breath, took out the lump of unknown object with a few pieces of draft paper, and slammed it on Huangmao's face.

Huang Mao froze with a proud expression on his face, he felt something falling off his face, before he could see clearly, the crowd around Huang Mao immediately dispersed with screams.

He looked down and was so disgusted that he almost vomited his breakfast.

Being humiliated by Zhou Shiyi in public, Huang Mao's face turned red, and he felt that he couldn't get off the stage.

"Zhou Shiyi! You tm..." Huang Mao slapped the table, stood up from his seat, the veins on his forehead popped up, and it was obvious that he was about to fight Zhou Shiyi.

"Bang!" The classroom door was slammed open from the outside, and the person who came in obviously didn't stop. The sound of the door slamming against the wall attracted everyone's attention in the classroom.

The boy standing at the door of the classroom was 1.8 meters tall, with the unique thinness of a teenager, and the school uniform was loosely worn on his body, which gave him a rebellious temperament.

"What are you arguing about? I heard you guys arguing here early in the morning." The young man's expression was not good, and he was obviously in a bad mood.

"Brother Sheng, you're back!"

The classmates around the yellow hair rushed to the boy immediately, and asked him why he didn't come to school and whether he was sick, and the boy responded dispensably.

"It's almost time for class, why don't you go back and sit down, what are you doing standing there?" Gu Sheng glanced at the classroom indifferently, when he saw Zhou Shiyi and the mess under his feet, he paused slightly, and quickly turned his eyes away.

As if responding to Gu Sheng's words, the classroom preparation bell rang, and the students in the class immediately went back and sat down obediently.

On Huangmao's side, the audience had already left the seat. He was interrupted forcibly in the middle of his anger, and now he stood there without embarrassment, not knowing whether he should continue.

He wanted to continue, but in front of Gu Sheng, he had to give Gu Sheng face no matter what.

His family background is good, but who doesn't know that the Gu family has the final say in H City, even his father wants to be humble in front of the Gu family.

Knowing that he and the young master of the Gu family are in the same class, his father ordered him to promise to have a good relationship with Gu Sheng.

"Huang Cheng, what are you doing here, sit down quickly."

This morning self-study session was attended by the English teacher. Seeing that Huang Cheng was still standing there, he asked him to go back displeased.