₀.₃

★☆★☆★

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾

★☆★☆★

Nicolle opened the door to her office, stepping to the side and having Pablo enter first requesting him to take a seat on the medical bed so she could check him, despite knowing that there wasn't anything wrong, but he refused and leaned against the wall watching her every movement.

He knew that he would never fall for her, she just wasn't his type much, well based on looks but he needed her to fall for him before the month ended so he could win the dare, he knew what to get with his winning money, he had his eyes on a new pair of shoes, sure he could afford possibly the whole store, being a football player but he wanted to use his friend's money to get it. Pedri had warned his best friend that she doesn't easily fall in love, but he was ready to accept the challenge, he knew what to do to make it happen.

When the girk turned around to the medical bed she was shocked to not see him sitting but instead leaning on the wall, now rolling her eyes at him as she could sense that he was just wasting her time now and she wasn't up for it.

"Pablo what are you doing there" she asked as she placed down the equipment she used on the bed, her hands crossed over her chest as she gave him a pure death stare, if she could she would yell at him to get out but she was at work so she composed herself.

"I don't need any medical assistance, but I would like to ask you something" he slowly smirked as he watched the girl's face soften a bit, nodding for him to continue on with his question, in hopes that he wasn't wasting her time.

"Want to grab a bite later after training" he asked, watching as the girl expressed no expression towards his question. Although she was internally shocked and quite confused as to why he asked such a question towards her all of a sudden. Nicolle knew something was up, never had Pedri's friends ever been interested in her nor spoke more than a sentence to her outside of her need of medical assistance.

"Uhm, I am busy, I can't, sorry, maybe another time" She quickly muttered, turning around with her tools and working to place them back in the cabinets, now that put a little bit of a shocked expression on the youngster's face. He only nodded his head and smiled awkwardly before walking out of the medical room back onto the pitch to share what had happened with Ansu and Pedri. Her brother was right and maybe he himself was a bit straightforward and he maybe thought this would be easier than expected. 

Nicolle sat in the room just thinking about what had happened. She rarely gets asked out to go grab a bite from a guy, she normally only hangs out with her friends Elena and Luis, both at the same time, or just sometimes alone with Elena. As Luis and Nicolle only just a few months ago started to become close friends. She had been meaning to have a guy friend that doesn't want a more advanced relationship and after meeting Luis, Nicolle really liked to hang out with him, the three friends always enjoyed a time out together, especially at a coffee shop. 

The girl pulled out the chair from under her desk and took a seat thinking about whether she had made the right decision or not. She knew that this didn't really happen often to her and she knew that because she distances herself from the players unless, of course, they need her assistance. She was confused, shocked, speechless, and any other words under such category, she really didn't know what just happened, Pablo barely looked at her and now he wanted to go for a bite, them alone? It felt random and she herself decided to just observe him for now and see the reason behind asking such a question.

Nicolle sighed as she stood up from her desk and pulled out her clipboard to go back out on the field again because this time they were starting their proper training and this is where the notes really mattered especially when it came to sending them off to Xavi. Once again she made her way over to the benches after giving a small wave to Xavi, who was in the middle of the field with all the players. She sat in the same spot this time watching as the players trained, and taking notes, purposely ignoring the stares of a certain someone.