₁.₄

★☆★☆★

𝖣𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

★☆★☆★

Nicolle was in the car with her two older brothers, they were heading towards Camp Nou for Pedri's game, which was against Atletico Madrid. This game was important because if they win they get more points for them to stay number one in the chart for LaLiga. In essence, any game was important for them.

The girl could enjoy the game and had permission to sit at the bench due to her position as a medical staff, they can't have her in the stands in case of an injury she needs to be able to run to the field immediately to assist.

Although Fernando would be sitting in the family and friends section which is close to the player's bench. He would never miss any match of his brother when it was on the weekend, well that is if there is a day off and a game at the same time.

Nicolle as well enjoyed watching her brother play, his determination to win and his passion made her smile every game. It was her comfort place despite losing she just enjoyed watching her older brother out there giving his all in everything.

Now she will also have her eye on someone else from time to time. But even so, nothing will change that Nicolle will always be Pedri's number one supporter along with Fernando. Even if she has to wear her medical gear she still has his shirt under.

"Thank you guys for coming to watch" Pedri stated, pulling up into the parking lot of Camp Nou.

"Of course Hermano we will always," Fernando said, placing his hand on his brother's back as Pedri just parked looking back to see the biggest smile from his sister as well.

"Good luck on the field si? And let's hope Nicolle doesn't have to race out, especially after you" Fernando laughed, getting out of the car and making his way to the family selection of seats as his younger siblings had to prepare for the game itself.

Nicolle and Pedri both walked until they reached the locker room where Nicolle pulled her brother in a tight hug like every game she had been to with him, that was her way of saying good luck.

Pedri hugged her sister back, honestly, he wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for her and his older brother who came to support him. He hugged his sister back tightly before giving her a kiss on the head and making his way inside the locker room.

The girl smiled as she started making her way to the stadium's medical office to get her supplies to have next to her on the bench in case she had to run up to any of the players, but hoping that it would be avoided.

It didn't take long for her to prepare the bag so she was able to be on the field in 5 minutes, there was still time before the game started so she pulled out her notepad and pen and just started finishing some notes.

She was so invested in writing that she didn't hear someone call her name until the figure approached her sitting down beside her. She immediately knew who it was and her heart was filled with pure joy.

"Hey Pablo, sorry I didn't hear you calling me" She spoke, putting her notes away and this time giving him her full attention.

"That's okay, just wanted to see you before the game" He smiled which caused her to smile, they stayed for a good 2 minutes without speaking, just admiring each other until Pablo decided to speak again.

"So I heard about your birthday, tomorrow, lucky to have your birthday on a weekend" He chuckled which made the girl chuckle along with him.

"You will be coming?" She asked and without hesitation, Pablo confirmed that he wouldn't miss it. Which made the smile on her face wider than ever.