₀.₅

★☆★☆★

𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝗈𝗎

★☆★☆★

Nicolle woke up to the sound of her alarm screaming in her ear, although it was a public holiday yesterday she couldn't sleep and only let her thoughts wander. She was curious how work would be for her today as she had just gone on a date with one of her patients.

She brushed off the question and just grabbed her clothes prepared from last night and walked her way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. She placed the clothes on the counter before undressing and stepping into the shower

She always considered a good shower in the morning as the best way to start her day. She took 30 minutes before stepping out and working on her skincare followed by her light make-up acceptable for work.

After that, she dressed in her clothes and started to work on her hair. She always had it in a bun or ponytail, today she decided to do a ponytail. It was hard for her to work when she had her down as it was long. It was the same shade of black as Pedri and it was naturally wavy.

Once she had finished up in the bathroom and changing she went over to her desk and made sure that she had everything packed for her to bring to work. Since she had everything she chucked on her shoes and grabbed her phone and airpods from her nightstand.

She trotted her way down, being in a trance with the smell from the kitchen. As she reached she saw her brothers happily waiting for her to join them. If there's one thing they do that's for sure is that they always enjoy meals together.

Nicolle placed her bag to the side and grabbed her fork and knife digging into the goodness that was created by her oldest brother.

"Soo, since it's Friday today, I was thinking of inviting some teammates over for dinner" he looked between his siblings. Fernando smiled and gladly accepted for them to come while Nicolle sat there with a full mouth.

Pedri waited impatiently to see if it was okay with his sister and after 3 long minutes of the girl thinking about her decision, she slowly nodded her head. Her brother smiled as he finished up the last bite bringing his plate into the sink happy to have his friend come over later in the evening.

★☆★☆★

All three siblings had left the house making their way to work for the day. The younger siblings both left a little later than usual so when they arrived at the training grounds it took a little longer to make their way in as fans started to crowd for Nicolle's brother.

She sighed as she pretended to not take notice and watched her phone, while her brother finished up with some fans. It took around 5 minutes before Pedri was clear to enter the training grounds and park in his usual spot.

Once they did, Nicolle sprung out of the car, fishing for her ID and making her way inside with her brother.

"Nic are you okay with them coming over because I know how you are" Her brother asked, making sure she was comfortable as well, he hated to see his sister in a different mood.

"I am fine, I'll be in my room anyway, I have some work to finish at home plus my room could use some organizing" She chuckled as her brother smiled at her.

They continued their chatter until they had to part ways, Pedri joined his colleagues in the locker room while Nicolle made her way into her office.

She had a lot of work ahead of her today based on the new reports for the players Xavi asked for that day she was on the field, he just needed an updated record, which would take a while to accomplish.

So she wasted no time and got started right away as she had around 11 more to finish. As she was taking a seat in her desk chair there was a slight knock at the door. She sighed as she responded for the person on the other end to enter

The person was Pablo himself, he had two to-go cups in his hand, one read "chai latte" He smiled as he walked up to her and handed her the drink.

"Awh thank you, Pablo, you shouldn't have" She smiled as she watched his every movement.

"Of course, I enjoyed yesterday so I was wondering if we could do something again tomorrow?" Although he himself would rather do anything else, it's not that he hated his best friend's sister, she didn't pique his interest.

Nicolle didn't have the slightest idea of the dare made by the three on the field the other day, but nevertheless, she was happy that he had asked again "I would love to"

He smiled as he made his way out of her office, slouching as he made his way onto the field to where his two friends stood smirking knowing that he had to 'suffer' another almost four weeks.

She remained in her office continuing her work. She told herself that she would take a proper rest once she finished around 5 of the documents she had to fill out.

★☆★☆★

By the time it had reached 1:27 pm Nicolle had just finished her 6th report, She thought that they would be harder to fill out than expected, they weren't as much, but they still were very time-consuming.

As she saved the progress from her last report she made her way down to the canteen to grab her lunch, She always brought her lunch back to her office because of many reasons, the boys enjoy their lunch there and it can tend to be very loud.

Besides, the girl had better wifi in her office where she could enjoy her show while she munches on food in peace.

As she made her way down, she stepped into the line that was with the other workers, as the players were already situated enjoying their food. Their food was almost similar every day, so Nicolle had gotten used to it.

Once she grabbed the goods that were essential, she turned around and made her way back to her office, where she found the door open, she was pretty sure that it had been closed before.

She shrugged and made her way in to find Pablo sitting on the medical bed with his portion of food smiling as she stepped inside. It was a shock as no player had ever eaten lunch with her, not even her own brother.

"Hey, do you need anything?" she asked if she went and sat at her desk pulling out her phone.

"Nope, but I wanted to eat lunch with you" he gagged on those words but still put up with the act. Nicolle smiled and started eating her lunch as they picked up on a conversation.

Pablo would rather be in the canteen enjoying lunch with his friends, but he had to try every possible way to win the bet. Pedri did tell him about her past relationships with Nicolle. Pablo felt this put him at a better advantage after hearing those stories.

But Nicolle was happy to have a guy who started taking interest in her, for who she was as a person, and not for any past reasons, such as using her to get closer to her siblings or the field of Barcelona itself.

But little did she know that this was all a lie...

★☆★☆★

A/N

I had so much to do this weekend it was unreal... I hate my school

BUT STILL HAD TIME TO PREPARE CHAPTER 5!

Anyways enjoy!!

Nelly