₀.₇

★☆★☆★

𝖧𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌

★☆★☆★

Nicolle is up in her bathroom taking a shower to be fresh and look good for what she calls her second date today with Pablo. She had her outfit picked out she just needed to sort out her hair and make-up that would go with the clothes she was going to wear

She kept thinking about what had happened the night before, sure her brother has had friends over and yes she has been in her room every time but never once have they interacted with her this much, let alone come and spend time with her in her room.

Despite the fact, she was flustered that Pablo came to join her that evening and it made her very excited to be meeting him again today.

The Spaniard went to her brother the other night and had asked Pedri what his sister's favorite restaurant was in the city of Barcelona. He wanted the date to be the most believable so that it shows he started to take an interest in her.

Nicolle surprisingly liked restaurants that were hidden with the streets filled with shops, she claimed that they would have the best food and enjoy a meal in a little place in her style.

"The best restaurants are always hidden"

Pablo booked a reservation at one of the hidden restaurants and texted the girl the address of the location. Herself was surprised and happy to see that he picked the restaurant she liked most.

She wore a simple white Nike shirt that matched well with her white Jordans along with some jean shorts. It was nearly summer so Spain began to get hot and long clothing, despite her uniform wasn't an option for her at this moment.

Once she finished she grabbed her bag and made her way downstairs, Fernando was sitting in the living room next to the second oldest brother as he watched her walk down grabbing her keys.

"Enjoy the day Nic" he exclaimed watching as a smile appeared on her face.

"Stay safe Nicolle," Pedri said, lifting his head up from his phone and watching as their sister nodded, waving goodbye and walking out the door with much joy in her posture.

"Despite Pablo being your friend, I really hope everything goes well" Fernando spoke, lifting himself off the couch and heading towards the kitchen to grab some water.

"Yeah" ... "Same" Pedri replied softly keeping his head down and on his phone

★☆★☆★

Nicolle took a cab towards the beautiful narrow streets of Barcelona and after she reached and paid the young man she pulled out her phone and plugged the address onto her phone following the little blue arrow, it wasn't very far, almost a 6-minute walk.

But the breeze between the buildings played through her hair, Nicolle enjoyed the chatter of tourists and locals as well as watching as people happily bought new things from multiple small stores that had yet so many things to offer.

She herself could get lost in these streets all day and would rather spend her well-earned money here than in a shopping mall. 

Nicolle propped her head down to her phone and saw that the restaurant was just to the right of the street, she threw her phone in her bag and walked towards the restaurant.

This restaurant had a full house of seats outside one of which was theirs, Pablo noticed her and waved his hand to grab her attention. She smiled after looking for a minute to spot him. She made her way over and sat herself in front of him.