₄.₃

★☆★☆★

𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇

★☆★☆★

"Where were you?" Her eldest brother asked as she stepped through the door, her smile instantly fading upon realizing that she was out for more than an hour and did not inform her brothers that she would be out longer than expected.

She chuckled nervously, but her brothers didn't seem to want it to slide, they wanted to know what had taken her walk from being one hour to now almost three full hours, the sky had turned dark and for all they knew she was out on the streets alone, not answering her phone. She looked down to see the many missed calls from her brother and only felt bad,

"Sorry, I was uh with Pablo" She mumbled and watched the expressions of her brothers change from a mix of anger and worry to pure confusion as she placed her phone back in her pocket, well really they were shocked when they heard such response, they would think that would be the last person she would want to see right now.

"Nicolle, what do you mean?" Pedri asked the hint of happiness in his tone of voice, but trying to keep it serious because he could feel how tense their eldest brother was now.

"Uh, when I stepped outside he was by the door, he wanted to talk so I may have invited him to walk with me so we could talk" she spoke swiftly, she could hear her brother take a long breath, she was getting worried because anyone would agree that an angered older brother was not the best.

"How did the talk go?" Pedri asked, hoping that everything in him, that it ended well, was what they would expect. Nicolle paused for a moment, she had to tell her brothers that she and Pablo, in a sense, were kind of back together, well properly this time, hopefully. Sure her brothers didn't mind them clearing the air and avoiding the drama for once, but she was sure that they wouldn't approve, well not yet of her and Pablo.

"It went well, we apologized and forgave each other, let everything out for each other to understand and..." That's when she stopped talking, her brothers looked at her, demanding that she continue her sentence. 

"Nicolle please just say it" Fernando sighed, rubbing his forehead with his hand.

"Pablo and I are dating" She muttered softly, but her brothers heard her, they weren't standing far from each other anyway. But Nicolle could see that her brother's eyes felt like they were going to pop out.

"Nicolle, what do you mean?" Pedri asked, now more happiness evident in his voice, despite again trying to keep it cool.

"Look I like him, and I want to give him another chance, he promised we would take things slow and see how they end up, I want to build that trust with him, and if I just say to remain friends, I think I would lose my mind" She spoke fast again, trying to get her eldest brother to think before speaking, she could see he wasn't fully approved of the situation as she expected which did make sense based on everything that did happen between them. Pedri on the other hand seemed rather joyful, but silently celebrated because he didn't want trouble with Fer.

"Fer please don't be mad," She asked if more than anything she wanted her brother's support through this, she wanted her brothers to see that she is willing to provide a second chance to him, and if anything happens that diverts that, then they would figure out what to do then.

"Hermana, I am not mad, I am only worried" He spoke softly now taking his sister into a hug, it was understandable, he had seen her go through a rather hectic month, maybe even more, and he definitely did not want her to relive that again.