₂.₅

★☆★☆★

𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖣𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

★☆★☆★

Nicolle looked down at her phone to see a message from Pablo. She smiled as she expected it to be a message saying that he was ready to go. But it was something else. "Nic can you please meet me after training, it's important." The girl was filled with worry after just reading that message.

She was going to pack for the end of the day but instead, she grabbed her phone. She walked around the training center to find her boyfriend.

After immense searching she found him talking to her brother and Ansu in the corridor just outside the locker rooms. The training had finished for the day but Nicolle waited for her boyfriend, and they would leave the grounds together.

She could see the worried expression on her brother's face but as for Pablo and Ansu they had their backs turned facing her, she was about to walk up to them to ask what was going on and what Pablo did want to talk about but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard what their conversation was about, surprised they hadn't noticed her standing there.

"Little Pablito finished the dare to make Pedri's little sister fall in love with him" Ansu stated, with a nudge on his shoulder and a smile plastered on his face.

Which only made Pablo chuckle nervously. He didn't know how to feel in this situation and just got lost in his thoughts. He had fallen hard for Nicolle after the first week and he had to tell her before it got worse between them.

The girl stood there, tears starting to form in her eyes at the thought that she was just a game to him. She thought back to everything they had done together, and it was all worth 2000 euros, so he never felt anything for her, he never actually cared about anything.

It only took a few seconds for Nicolle to gather her words to speak, in which she eventually did "I was just a dare to you?" she mumbled softly, the words shaking as they flowed out of her mouth.

The chatter faded as the boys stood frozen for a few seconds before turning around to Nicolle who had puffy eyes and an expression even her brother hadn't seen in a while. Which only made him feel much worse about the whole situation. Sure, he backed out of the dare 2 weeks ago but he himself knew he hurt the person that loved him more than anything by keeping his mouth shut.

He had many chances to stop this exact situation from happening, one too many to count. He could have stopped it at the beginning, multiple times during the dare, and even before the date of today came.

But the question stood Why didn't he?

"Nicolle-" the Spaniard said. This is why he texted her, he wanted to tell her, she didn't deserve to find out this way. She deserved to be told not to figure it out, it wasn't fair on her.

But it was never fair since they started

"A fkg dare!" she yelled through her sadness. That's when she broke, tears flowing down creating small puddles around her shoes. her shirt staining in droplets of water. Her eyes wandered from his to her brother, as well as she chose to ignore the presence of Ansu standing behind Pablo. Her vision was a blur as the tear kept swelling in her eyes as well as continuing to flow down. But before anyone could say another word she turned around and ran back to her office,

Processing what had just happened.

Nicolle reached her office and immediately shut the door behind her packing her things, it was close to the end of the day anyway so why should she have to stay longer, there was no reason for it anymore anyway. She picked up her phone as well and ordered an Uber to take her home, sure Fernando was home but with every thought, every question flowing in her mind, she didn't actually think to call him. Plus explaining the whole situation the car wasn't going to be the smartest option.