₂.₉

★☆★☆★

𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖧𝖾𝗋

★☆★☆★

Pablo sat at the cafe with Ansu and Pedri, it was a Saturday morning in the yet-busy city of Barcelona, and the three of them sat at a booth towards the back of the Cafe. They all sat here as Pablo asked a few days ago if they could meet up because he needed to tell them the truth about his feelings. He had been hiding them for a while and he felt like he was drowning in them.

Almost eating him alive

Plus it's only fair that they know how he felt through the process of the dare, the feelings he grew for Nicolle, the feelings that are still present and kept away, soon to be opened—the feeling of wanting to see her smile again.

He knew he wasn't the only one with the feeling of such guilt

"Pedri, how have things been with her, is she okay?" Pablo asked, wanting to first make sure she was well and okay, that nothing more was wrong with her. Pablo also knew that Nicolle ignoring Pedri was killing him inside as well, even during training for the past few days has been rather different.

"Yea she is fine, it's just a whole different atmosphere if you ask me, it's like I don't exist to her at all" He spoke, but softly, sure it's almost been two whole weeks since this incident but it still hurt him. He wanted to be able to have her hugs in the morning, her happy smile, her jokes, her singing in the morning to Quevedo, and most importantly their sibling talks. 

He just wanted his sister back.

Pablo looked at him, seeing the sadness in his eyes. He knew the pain his friend felt to have someone, especially a family member, just disregard you. He knew their relationship, even before beginning with the dare, he knew how close they were. It felt like nothing could break them apart, well nothing except for the stupid dare.

"Look it's my fault, I should have never made this stupid dare for Pablo to try" Ansu broke in, yes he was at fault for the situation but so were Pedri and Pablo, they could have both stopped it from going any further but why didn't they, however, that didn't stop Pablo and Pedri from still seeing Ansu and hanging out with him.

"You are not all to blame, I could have just said no, if it's anyone's fault it's mine for accepting really" Pablo spoke watching his friend's head drop with a rather loud sigh.

It stayed silent for a good few minutes, Pablo knew he had to speak soon and he wasn't going to drag this conversation on for days like he was when trying to speak with Nicolle, he just needed to figure out how to start it, how to approach his feelings for Nicolle towards his friends sitting before him.

He took a deep breath, a big deep breath

"I actually called to meet you both because I needed to tell you something that can't be said over the phone" Pablo spoke with more worry than confidence, gaining the attention of both his friends. They both propped their heads up to show him that he had their full attention for whatever he was about to say.

He took yet another deep breath "Look during the course of the dare I may..."

He paused the curious expressions of his friends and made it more nervous for him to speak up, to share what he needed to say, especially the nerves of the possible reaction of Pedri after hearing it.

"...I may... have feelings for Nicolle" he spoke softly, so softly that Pedri and Ansu looked at each other to see if any of them understood what Pablo had told them. But by the looks of it, they barely heard a sound that came out of his mouth.