₃.₃

★☆★☆★

𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖱𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

★☆★☆★

After enjoying their food while just enjoying watching FRIENDS, they all sat on their phones on the couch with the TV playing in the background. They had arrived home around close to 6:30 pm and by now it was close to hitting 9:00 pm.

Nicolle was scrolling through her phone on Instagram when a message popped up on the top of her screen, from Pablo

She clicked the message and it took her to the chat, she read through the message he had sent her not knowing what to think. Her brothers noticed her sudden shock as her body shot upwards.

"Pablo texted me, asking me to meet him tomorrow"

The message seemed to be rather long, almost as if it was written as a letter, and rather formal as well, almost as if he was speaking to her face to face.

Hey Nicolle, it's been a while, well only just over a month, since we last really talked, and if I am honest I missed you. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and there's something that's been weighing heavily on my mind and I know it's been on your mind as well. I've been grappling with the way things escalated. I made a big stupid mistake, and I hurt you, and I should have never agreed to it in the first place. I never intended for things to unfold the way they did, and I can't shake off this feeling of regret for causing you pain. I miss our conversations, your laughter, and the moments we shared. It's been hard for me to come to terms with the fact that I let that slip away. I'm not reaching out to pressure you into anything. I completely understand if you're not ready to talk or if you'd rather not see me again. But I genuinely want the chance to sit down with you, face-to-face, and apologize properly. I want to take responsibility for my actions, express my remorse, and listen to whatever you might have to say. I owe you that much. If you're open to it, maybe we could grab a coffee or take a walk by the beach? No pressure whatsoever, but I was thinking we could meet tomorrow around when the sun begins to set. But again I respect your space and your decisions, and I'll completely understand if you'd rather not. If meeting up is something you'd consider, just let me know, and we can figure out a place that works for you. Regardless of what happens, I want you to know that I'm genuinely sorry for any pain I've caused you. You deserve nothing but happiness and respect.

Nicolle read the message to herself feeling a small sense of happiness as she was reading, but also nervous, she started overthinking which shouldn't be happening, she knew Pablo meant his message genuinely, and of anything she was shocked by how long the message was.

After reading to herself, she read the message out loud to her brothers, they were nothing but silent until she reached the end of the message. She wanted them to know what he had written, if anything right now she needed their advice on what she should do, she couldn't on her own.

Too many thoughts started to float into her head, one after the other, and so were her emotions, she didn't know what to think or feel about the message overall. She felt like she was going to explode.

"Nicolle please take a breath, he just wants to talk to you, maybe tomorrow seems sudden, but I know he just wants to speak to you and clear the air" Pedri spoke after hearing what the message said.

"Nic, as much as I hate him right now, and I know Mom and Dad too, it's best you talk to him" Fer added on, it was true, he didn't like the outcome of what Pablo did to his sister but he knew his sister still had feelings for him, he could see it.