₁.₆

★☆★☆★

𝖮𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾?

★☆★☆★

After the celebration of Nicolle's birthday, Pablo pulled the girl to the side asking her if she would be willing to spend the following day with her. Without hesitation, she replied with a positive answer more than happy to enjoy the day with him.

He did say that he wanted to take her to a nice restaurant that had an open view of the stars but was still in a place where they wouldn't be bothered as much.

The girl enjoyed her birthday a lot and enjoyed the company that she had over. Once everyone left her brothers pushed her to sit down and begged for an answer to what Pablo told her.

"You two are pretty noisy sometimes" She chuckled as she took a small sip of the remains of her drink.

"He only asked if we could meet tomorrow for dinner" She smiled watching as her brothers smiled.

Although Pedri couldn't help but feel that something was going on with Pablo, in the sense that he is enjoying the dare more than he should, but the boy brushed it off. He walked to his sister, squeezing her tight, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday Nic, enjoy your last year as a 'teen'" He smiled watching as she smiled back. He was tired so he wished his siblings a good night and made his way towards his room. It was almost midnight and the boy had some things he had to finish the following day and he wanted them to be done in the morning to have the afternoon to himself.

"I am also going to bed, need to finish a report for tomorrow, good night Fer, and thank you so much for everything" The girl got up from her seat and pulled her oldest brother into a hug, receiving the same gesture back. He kissed her forehead before she made her way up towards her room to get some sleep in.

★☆★☆★

Nicolle woke up having rested well from her party from last night, which again she enjoyed a lot. Towards the late afternoon, early evening Pablo would be coming to pick her up to take her to this restaurant he had booked a table at. She was excited and all the more happy to see him again today, even if it was just for an hour or so.

The girl smiled, making her way out of bed and doing her usual morning routine. She did have some work to get done, just one report on a new player for the team to finish by tomorrow. She was already halfway so it shouldn't take her that horribly long to finish.

Once she was finished getting herself ready in the bathroom she opened the door to exit her room, as she opened she was greeted by a strong smell coming from the kitchen. She smiled as she knew her oldest brother was cooking something he cooks often but not something he does with his food as often.

She made her way downstairs to see Fernando with a rather buffet-style breakfast, he had made almost everything someone would enjoy for breakfast such as eggs, pancakes, waffles and much more one could think of.

Pedri was already standing with a plate full of goodies, ready to gobble everything down. Nicolle giggled as she picked up her plate ready to place food on her plate as well.

"Good morning Hermanos, Fernando can I ask what's all this?" The girl asked, picking up a little bit of everything to enjoy.

"Morning hermana, I just thought it would be nice, since I haven't in a while and I just wanted to I suppose" Fernando chuckled while sitting down next to their brother watching as Pedri just downed his food, sure to have a stomach ache from eating rather quickly later on in the day.