₂.₈

★☆★☆★

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾

★☆★☆★

Since yesterday the only time Pedri would ever hear his sister's voice was when she spoke to anyone but him. It was the following day and the coach posted that they only had training in the afternoon.

It did mean that they allowed the staff to arrive a little later than usual as well, which in much simpler terms means that Nicolle and Pedri were sitting at home waiting for time to pass before they would head down to the training center.

Well due to this Nicolle did decide that she would take a car with Pedri to work, she didn't have to talk to him anyway, she could have her headphones in regardless. Over the weekend she would go take her car to get gas so she could start using it the following week.

As of right now, Nicolle was upstairs in her room, typing on her computer to get a head start on work to have less to finish for the weekend and the month to come. While for her brother he was downstairs getting some popcorn ready, as he wanted to watch a movie.

He opened the cabinet to see the various snacks, he shared among his sister when they watched movies together;

12 years ago

"Pepi!!, let's get snacks and watch movies" she shouted, I could see my sister full of excitement, ever since she was 6 years old and I was 7 years old we have been making lists of movies to watch while munching down on one to many snacks.

"I am coming Nicky, papi is just helping me cook the popcorn, go grab the snacks" I spoke back in excitement as well as pointing to the cabinet filled with our snacks. I watched as she ran with her teddy in her hand opening the cabinet and scrambling through the little snacks.

She grabbed a whole handful and ran back giggling to the living room where I could see Mami preparing some movies for us to watch, I could hear her laughter as Mami pretended to be surprised by the amount of food she managed to grab.

"Pedri here is the popcorn" Papi handed me a big bowl of popcorn that could be smelled throughout the whole house, just like my little sister I ran to the living room placing the bowl in between me and her in the little pillow fort she built with Mami and Fernando.

"Vale, I'll press play and you kiddos enjoy, si?" Mami chuckled walking out of the living room with Fernando trailing behind.

"Yea!! I love this movie, don't you Pepi?" She asked before popping some candies in her mouth, spilling one or two on the floor.

"Me too hermama" I chuckled

Knowing that this won't be the last time we do this together.

Present

Pedri blinked multiple times, after just replaying the memory, one of his favorite memories. The little sibling tradition was everything to him, the times they sat with pillows hugging them and a buffet of snacks in front of them, not even eating half the food, laughing at certain scenes, and having to clean the mess they made before they would be scolded by their older brother.

But as of right now that day to come again was far away, if not, it could possibly never happen again. Tears swelled in his eyes, he sighed, closing the cabinet and placing the bag of popcorn away before grabbing a bottle of water and a banana and making his way upstairs to his room.

His phone hadn't charged last night so he pulled out his plug and plugged in his phone, lighting up with the battery icon and percentage. He placed it on his nightstand before reaching for the picture frame that was sat on his nightstand