₀.₈

★☆★☆★

𝖮𝗅𝖽 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

★☆★☆★

Nicolle walked into the house seeing her two brothers in the same place she left them a few hours ago. Pedri was with a controller in his hand playing some FIFA while Fernando sat on his phone typing rapidly, he was very focused and only noticed his sister once the door closed.

Pedri however with headphones did hear nor see her until Fernando stood up in front of him walking up to the younger of three to give her a warm hug.

"Hey, uh how was the date?" Pedri asked, trying to act very naturally as if he knew nothing of Pablo asking nor the dare.

"It was really fun, he is really fun to hang out with and honestly can't wait to see him again" Her face glowed with joy as Fernando wanted every single detail, he pulled his sister to the kitchen asking one too many questions at once.

"Woah woah Fer one question at a time please" the girl pleaded, it was too much for her to comprehend.

"Sorry, so how was it, what did you two do?" Her older brother asked followed by a slight chuckle excited to understand more about his sister's love life especially since she hasn't had a proper one.

"It was really good and fun, he took me to a restaurant within the narrow streets which I loved, we learned more about each other and also did some shopping around, I may or may have kissed his cheek before leaving his car though" whispering that last part which resulted in a shocked face

"Ok it's official you two are made for each other definitely" Fer smirked watching as the girl in front of him began to turn red. The two continued their conversation more like question and answer while Pedri was talking with Ansu and Pablo

But as Nicolle couldn't figure out what was going on behind her back Pedri rushed to his room resulting in two confused faces from his siblings.

Pablo had called both his friends and explained every detail from start to finish, not leaving out one drop of detail especially that part where Nicolle kissed his cheek. However, he did leave out the part where he admitted to himself that he liked the gesture.

"She is slowly falling for you Pablo" Ansu snickered, being so happy that the dare was moving in the right direction.

"Yeah, please never tell me that again" Pedri almost gagged, sure he wanted to know about the dare but it was his sister and friend, so for him leaving out the kisses would be a favor.

The other two just laughed as they continued to plan the dare further so they knew how to handle it well until the month was over that is. Once the call was over Fernando called his brother to the kitchen.

They closed his phone and walked towards his siblings trying to look as natural as possible. But that only results in confused faces from them once again

"What were you doing in your room?" His older brother asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was just on a call with Ansu, that's all" he stated taking a seat next to his sister placing an arm around her shoulder.

"So why was I called," he asked looking between his siblings

"Well we haven't had a day for us siblings so we thought tomorrow we could spend the day like we used to when we were younger?" Nicolle proposed looking at Pedri hoping for a good answer.

He didn't hesitate to agree as he missed the quality time they would have. With that they all went planning what their day would function like tomorrow, They always did this tradition of doing 2 to 3 hours of activities of each sibling's choosing so it would all be fair.

But this time they decided to fully come together and do something that all three would gladly agree on doing, and surprisingly they managed to come up with an itinerary for the day.

They agreed that they would enjoy a great breakfast by the shore. The weather was expected to be warm and relaxed tomorrow. After eating, Nicolle suggested a swim at the beach having both her brothers agree with her.

With that agreement, they all were happy with the thought of hanging by the beach till late afternoon before coming home and then going out for a nice dinner at a famous local Spanish restaurant.

"I'll make a reservation for both restaurants in the morning and at night cause they get busy fast" Fernando stated grabbing his phone and walking up towards his room as he also had to finish some work

Nicolle turned to her brother who still had his arm wrapped around her "Want to binge-watch movies like we used to when we were kids"

Pedri smiled and agreed with the idea "Nic pick the movies and I'll grab the snacks"

Both siblings walked opposite ways to set up their movie marathon together, ever since they were young they had the enjoyment to watch movies together and they could do it for hours. It was always Nicolle who would pick the selection of movies while Pedri gathered the snacks and the drinks enough to enjoy through the first few movies.

"So what type of movies are we watching?" Pedri asked, throwing the snacks down next to his sister who had just finished arranging the list as well as their little comfort zone filled with blankets and pillows.

"There are a lot of new movies that we never got the time to sit and watch so we can watch those then some movies we have seen since we were kids" She smiled as her brother made himself comfortable on the pillows popping open a small bag of candies to start munching on.

The girl played the first movie that was picked before taking herself some candy from the pile of food in between them, however, the snacks never ran out having saved more for next time.

Nicolle could count this as one of her memorable days, nothing went wrong for her, and joy was presented to her. Being with Pablo in her favorite place while coming back to enjoy a movie tradition with her older brother, she herself could say she had never smiled that much in one whole day.

★☆★☆★

Nelly