₁.₁

★☆★☆★

𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

★☆★☆★

"I am telling you Fernando I have never made it past two dates before" Nicolle beamed with joy while speaking to her oldest brother in her bedroom.

"Well I am happy for you hermana" He smiled back finally seeing his sister engage more in the world. He knew his sister hadn't had the best of luck with boys much in the past and he can see Pablo has been making her smile bright so much more. 

He watched as she stood up to go pick up some clothing to wear for tonight.

Pablo did eventually texted her saying that she should dress cozy as they would be in the car driving somewhere almost outside the city. So she picked out some nice gray sweatpants with a white shirt and a white jacket in case it did get a little cold outside.

"Well I'll let you get ready," Fernando spoke, making his way out of her room so she could have her space to get ready, he knew she needed time to prepare.

She smiled making her way into the bathroom to get herself prepared for her third date with her brother's best friend. She had on light make-up, and she let her black hair free. Once she was finished she made sure her outfit looked ok before receiving a certain text.

Seeing that her date was waiting outside she wasted no time in making her way down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom her oldest brother stood there smiling shooting her a thumbs-up before walking to the kitchen

"Third date huh," Pedri said from behind the girl, he felt happy to see her going out forgetting that all this was a dare

"Have fun hermanita" he smiled following Fernando into the kitchen 

"Gracias" she replied back before grabbing the house keys and making her way outside to see Pablo waiting in his black car. She smiled making her way over and opening the door, getting comfortable in the passenger's seat.

"Hey," he said softly putting his phone down and giving her his full attention, happy to see her again

"Hey, what is the plan for tonight?" she asked, smiling while getting lost in his soft brown eyes that shined ever so beautifully in the moonlight.

"Can't tell you" he smirked, starting the car and starting to make his way out of the community and onto the main road. Nicolle just sat there watching the busy street with wonders as to where Pablo was taking her for their third date.

But she brushed it off, trusting him, she knew nothing bad would happen from him, so she just gazed out the window watching the sky and admiring every sparkling star that could be seen. Watching the stars and trying to name each one was like joy for Nicolle, she could watch them for hours and never get bored. It's what could make her feel calm.

They were on the road for almost half an hour, despite there being so many cars there wasn't as much traffic then there is during the day but the location he wanted to take her to was just outside of town where nature really speaks.

After another full five minutes Pablo parked the car near a hill but one that was easy to climb to the top, it was a hill where one could overlook the busy life of Barcelona under the stars of the sky.

While Nicolle was getting out of the car Pablo quickly went to the trunk and got out a small bag that could be seen filled with small nibbles to enjoy while watching the view.

He closed the door and made his way to her holding out his hand, she grabbed his hand and they walked towards the spot Pablo picked out. Climbing up the hill wasn't all that easy but it wasn't very difficult.