₁.₂

★☆★☆★

𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌?

★☆★☆★

One full day has passed since Pablo's date with Nicolle, they had work yesterday. The boys had to train for an upcoming match that would be on Friday and Nicolle also had to prepare some medical goods and things for the game. The two barely saw each other yesterday which they didn't like but they had no choice.

Right now Pablo is at home alone, he needed to finish some things for himself. The team did end earlier today which was ok in his view. He took the time to do extra practice as well for himself regardless.

It is currently two hours after noon and the Spaniard is sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone, looking at stories on Instagram, many tagged by editors which he loves to watch and some from his friends.

He would have invited a friend over but he felt being alone today was better, some time to himself wasn't the worst idea, plus he needed time to reflect on things as well.

Two days ago he had some feelings, they would appear when a certain someone was in the same room as him. It was unlikely for the boy to feel this way, he himself would say he never felt like this.

As if all the power was drained out of him when she was in his view. It's only been a week and he feels Nicolle has feelings for him but Pablo himself is trying to figure out whether or not he is feeling the same.

It's been complicated, to say the least, but nevertheless, he is getting ready to train again to try and ease his mind and remove these thoughts and feelings and put them on hold at the moment, just focus on the club and finishing the last three weeks of the dare itself.

★☆★☆★

Nicolle sat at home on the bar stools with her two older brothers and was having a talk about what they should do for the girl's 19th birthday.

"Please can we just invite close friends and relatives, I don't want a huge party like last year" the girl pleaded. Sure she enjoyed last year but this time she wanted a more eased and chilled party.

"Fine, whatever you wish for Hermana" Pedri replied a little bummed that it won't be as huge but happy to see his youngest sister turn the age of 19 on Saturday, just a day after the club's game. It's perfect as the party can be held really late and no one has to worry about work the following day

She smiled happily to celebrate with her siblings her 19th birthday as well as her close friends. Come to think of it, she hasn't spent time with Elena nor Luis.

So she had the thought of spending the day with her friends, she excused herself and went to call her friends to see if they were willing to spend the day together with her, she got caught up with work and Pablo that it's been more than 2 weeks since they saw each other.

The girl went up to her room and texted both friends waiting anxiously for their response hoping their answer was 'yes'

★☆★☆★

Pablo just got out of the shower after some intense training in his garden for 2 hours straight, he decided to take the rest of the day to just fully relax and not do anything more to possibly injure himself further.

He could agree that the training did ease his mind but once he opened Instagram and saw Nicolle's name pop up on the row of stories the ocean of thoughts came flowing back to his mind.

Why do I keep focusing on Pedri's sister...

Sure she is gorgeous, kind, and different from others, and cute

What am I saying, why is this happening to me?

Pablo was shocked to have his thoughts start describing Nicolle as if she was his for many years now, as well as the fact that he called her cute with the confusion of this feeling still inside of him.

The boy shook his head, dropping his phone on the couch and moving to the kitchen to find a bite to eat. He needed to do something to stop thinking of this cause the more thoughts flowed in the worse it was for him.

Once he opened the cabinet he saw the leftovers of snacks from their date under the stars and that got him in his thoughts once again. With annoyance he closed the cabinet, slumping over the cough and picking up the controller to play FIFA cause that for sure will distract him for a few hours.

★☆★☆★

"Gracias" Luis replied, picking up his drink and joining his friends at a table near the window.

Both Elena and Luis were able to hang out today and to be honest, they would both agree that they were happy to have been invited, sure Nicolle told her friends everything over text but it's not the same as when you see them in person.

"So how are things with thee Pablo Gavi," Elena asked intrigued to know more information.

"They are good, our last date was a view under the stars, it was amazing, to say the least" The girl beamed having memories flow back to her mind about that night, the night were she would call it her best date.

She took a sip of the drink before continuing to describe what the night was like for the two, Nicolle didn't miss a single detail she told them everything.

Upon hearing the story her friends remembered the fact of her birthday and eagerly changed the subject which made Nicolle chuckle seeing her friends super excited.

"Anything planned," Luis asked, placing his cup down, not taking away the attention he gave to his friend in front of him ready to hear what she had planned in mind for Saturday.

"Well I plan to invite everyone from my close friends and people from the training grounds to my house to just celebrate there, honestly I don't want anything too fancy or big." The girl smiled watching her friends join her, happy to hear they were able to spend the day together.

★☆★☆★

After what seemed like quite some time Pablo placed the controller down exhausted from the lights and colors on the screen, he did play for some time and it was best he let his eyes rest a bit.

He sighed as he was about to get up from the couch to grab a glass of water when all of a sudden his phone buzzed, he picked up to see a notification from Instagram. He was about to close it when the notification stated that Nicolle posted something on her story.

Without hesitation, he opened the app and scrolled till he saw her name on the row. He clicked her name and saw she posted on her story about her day with her friends, 3 pictures, the first two with each friend and the last one of all three friends together.

But Pablo didn't care about who was next to her, his eyes only focused on her. He admired her, you could say 3 minutes on each photo just to take in her beauty.

After the last photo did he realize he stayed on the story for too long, he closed the phone and tossed it at the other end of the couch growling in annoyance.

I need to stop and get my fu--ing act together, she is my friend's sister.

I can't fall in love with her

She is nothing but a dare.

Just. a. dare.

★☆★☆★

A/N

Someone catching feelings???

Also thank you guys so much for 1.8k+ reads and almost 100 total votes!! It means a lot <33

Nelly