₃.₁

★☆★☆★

𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺

★☆★☆★

She pushed through the crowd of players, if anything trying to hold back tears and stay professional, she bent down to the player and asked him "Where is the pain Pedri"

He pointed to his ankle, which he was holding, she removed his hand and examined looking at the ankle, asking him to stand up and try and walk, in which he did but as soon has he placed his foot down to try and walk he shook his head 'no' letting Nicolle know that he had hurt his ankle badly.

She called for another medical staff to help her support Pedri so he could make his way out of the field and down into the medical office where she could take the time to examine his leg more properly.

Once they made their way down towards the medical room, she had him sit on the bed. The other medical staff, after helping, left to go and tell Xavi the situation that was at hand and inform the coach that Nicolle was examining the injury.

"Pedro, please elevate your foot and I will examine it to see the damage" She spoke, for the boy however, he seemed to be getting annoyed, well of course due to the injury he faced but also the fact that his sister kept calling him 'Pedro' and stayed professional. Yes she was at her place at work, but she never stayed as professional toward him

and she never said my full name, she always found it weird.

Once he removed his shoe and sock, he elevated his foot so that his sister could have a closer look. She noticed his leg was starting to swell and was turning a color of blue-ish, purple-ish. Nicolle knew immediately that her brother sprained his ankle, but to double check she would ask if he felt pain when she applied pressure in certain locations of the leg.

Unfortunately for the play each time she pressed she could hear him wince in pain or let out an 'ow' confirming that he sprained his ankle, especially due to the fact that he couldn't walk well off the field. She sighed knowing that he would hate to hear that he has an injury and should sit out for the month, really any player would hate to hear such news. But it had to be down to avoid the injury getting much worse

She took some plaster to make a cast, to just wrap around his ankle. It only took her a few minutes to make sure it was secured in, to make sure the ankle healed well within the month. Once she had finished her job, she placed all the tools back into the bag and placed some tools back in the cabinets that she borrowed.

"Right you have a sprained ankle and you can't play for almost a full month" she spoke yet again in a more professional tone than usual with her brother, this time evident that she would like to talk about anything else, but it was as if she was shy or scared to talk to her brother.

He watched as she packed the bag, getting ready to leave the room and make her way to the locker room as she needed to inform Xavi about the injury her brother faced, but before she stepped out the door her brother called for her.

"Nicolle" He spoke, his voice getting stern which stopped her in her tracks.

"Please can you come to room 302, we need to talk, I am not going another day like this, I can't anymore" Pedri stated, this time with a firm voice, he couldn't bare to have this relationship with his sister, he needed his old sister back

He needed his best friend back

"Okay," the girl said, softly but fast before rushing out the door to try and find Xavi to talk to him about Pedri.