₄.₈

★☆★☆★

𝖠𝗇 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗒𝗆𝖻𝗈𝗅

★☆★☆★

The sun had set on the horizon, the night sky now present, the water glowing dark, making no one want to step in and wonder what would be present during the night, but just like the sun from the late afternoon, the mood now shared its features on the water casting its own dimmed light across the vast ocean.

The couple were inside their villa that they booked for their stay here in the Maldives, they had made their way inside once the sun had sunk to the bottom of the ocean, letting them know that they needed to get ready for their dinner reservations that were set for later that evening.

Pablo was standing in their shared bedroom now getting dressed for the dinner they had planned, he had a simple white shirt on with some jeans paired with his white Nike shoes, and he was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair.

Nicolle was in the bathroom now having also dressed up in a nice white tropical dress paired with some high-rise Nike sneakers, she was just applying her makeup upon just finishing styling her hair, having it straightened this time instead of leaving it in her usual beach waves.

As Pablo meticulously adjusted the strands of his hair, his mind wandered, contemplating the evening ahead. The air was warm and thick with the scent of sea salt, a constant reminder of their surroundings in the Maldives. He couldn't help but steal glances at the breathtaking view from their villa's window, where the moonlight danced upon the gentle waves, creating a mesmerizing spectacle that seemed to beckon them outside. He seemed nervous about something, he had his thoughts all over the place but the question was why, he looked down at the small box in his hand.

Meanwhile, Nicolle stood before the bathroom mirror, her reflection illuminated by the soft glow of the vanity lights. She applied a touch of mascara to her lashes, her thoughts drifting to the romantic dinner awaiting them. The anticipation tingled in the air, adding an extra layer of excitement to the evening, the smile glowing on her lips.

Once the girl made her way out of the bathroom she looked up to see her boyfriend standing with his back turned to the window, she found it out and could sense that he was worried about something. 

"mi amor everything okay?" she asked, leaving the bracelet she was trying to put on her wrist, fall back in her hand focusing on the boy in front of her, now getting worried.

"Pablo?" she called for him again, her voice soft, not taking another step, wanting to keep him some space

This time he snapped out of his thoughts, quickly tossing the box on the window sill behind him, making sure his girlfriend didn't see it before turning around and quickly making his way over to her. He saw her through the window reflection she struggled with her bracelet as she was walking out of the bathroom, so he grabbed her hand and the piece of jewelry strapping it onto her wrist.

"I am fine, amor, just with my thoughts" He smiled at her, not letting go of her hand, rather squeezing it tightly before lifting it towards his lips so he could give her hand a quick kiss, the girl smiled, her eyes soft as she placed her other hand on his cheek, her thumb moving in circles on his cheek, not letting him drop his gaze from her eyes, letting him know silently that whatever was bothering him would go away and everything would be okay.

"You can always tell me anything, I will be here for you, okay my love" She spoke softly and watched as he nodded his head in response before pulling her into a hug and holding her tight, just like earlier on the sunbed, not wanting to let her go.