₀.₉

★☆★☆★

𝖦𝗈𝗇𝗓𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗓 𝖣𝖺𝗒

★☆★☆★

The rays of sunshine poked through Nicolle's curtains signaling to her that it was time to wake up and get ready for the day ahead. She squinted her eyes as she turned her face meeting with the sun before lifting herself out of bed and tiredly walking into the bathroom.

She went towards the sink to work on her skincare routine, generally followed by her make-up but since she is going to the beach it would be a waste. So she worked on her hair pulling it into a high ponytail before walking out of the bathroom.

She walked towards her closet and pulled out her clothes for the day. She wore a two-piece bikini that was a plain pastel purple, on top she wore a white oversized shirt with some short denim jeans. White sandals to complete the fit as well as some white sunglasses.

She herself already packed her bag the night before so she grabbed her phone and bag and made her way downstairs to see her two brothers invested in a conversation only noticing her as she took a seat next to Fernando and Pedri who was standing eating a banana.

"Morning sleepyhead" her second-to-oldest brother addressed her

"Morning, sorry if I kept you guys waiting" She replied, opening her phone to properly check the time.

"No it's ok, but we should get going, are you ready?" Fernando asked worried they would miss their reservation.

The girl responded with a nod picking up her stuff and walking in front of her brothers to the car, she took her place in the backseat placing her bag next to her happy to have the extra room

Followed by her brother who sat in their places at the front, "Fer you booked for a private area in both restaurants right and a small private cabin on the beach" Pedri asked sounding a little panicked.

He adored his fans and would be happy to take pictures and sign autographs but today he just wanted to be with family, without much interruption, in the sense he didn't want to be seen in public as much.

"Yes, I did now calm down and put your seatbelt on" Fer reassured him with a little chuckle as he started the car and began pulling out of the driveway into the street.

Her brothers started talking about upcoming games while Nicolle in the back kept thinking about her day yesterday. She is aware that it's only been five days but she herself would admit she is only starting to feel something for Pablo.

She was lost in her thoughts, in her own world watching the cars go by with the scenery behind when her brother snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, what did you say" she said turning her head and giving Pedri his full attention

"You ok? I just wanted to ask if you are okay with having lunch by the beach?" he asked turning to face her

"I am okay and yes that sounds fine" She smiled as her brother returned the gesture turning again to face the front. While she moved her head to look out the window once again.

★☆★☆★

The siblings eventually arrived, Fernando parked the car in the restaurant and since the place was next to the beach itself, they agreed to leave the car parked there until they returned.

Nicolle grabbed her things being the first to make her way inside the restaurant having her brother's trail behind her. She walked up to the hostess and declared her last name in exchange for their table.