₃.₄

★☆★☆★

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

★☆★☆★

Pablo buried his head in his face letting out a deep sigh, he felt like he should have waited to tell her his true feelings now seeing her reaction. He felt like an idiot who messed up again. Maybe it was just said at the wrong moment and maybe for her a little bit of shock coming from him, knowing that she sensed he never liked her from the start and that he did play with her feelings within the first week

Regardless he just hoped she was okay, he also felt stupid for not offering to take her home seeing that it was turning to nighttime anyway. So he picked up his phone to give Pedri a call to see if she managed her way home but instead, he had noticed that Pedri had called him and not just once but three times, along with one too many messages.

Pablo immediately called back, he himself getting rather worried as to why his friend tried to call him. Hoping that everything was okay.

After the first ring, Pedri did pick up the phone call.

"Pablo!"

"Pedri what's wrong why did you call three times" he asked

"Is Nicolle still with you?" Pedri asked his voice in pure panic

"No, why" Which caused Pablo to start getting worried as well, really worried.

"What do you mean, Pablo where is she, she isn't answering her phone at all and I am getting worried, and so is Fernando" Pedri said this time his voice fully evident with panic and worry

"I told her my feelings and she walked out, saying she needed time to think about what I confessed and I thought she would be heading home, look, I'm going to out and look for her now," Pablo said, hearing his friend sigh through the phone.

"Me and Fernando will too, just keep me updated if anything" Pedri spoke, before closing the call not letting Pablo say another word.

Pablo kept the phone in his hand and scrambled for the keys in his pocket, he knew he had to check the places she loved most, the places you would find her hanging out at any day, anytime. 

Places that would put a smile on her face no matter what.

He first drove to the streets, ones filled with many shops. He doubted that she would go into shops but rather roam the streets and just walk around. One thing that worried him was that something happened to her all because he confessed his feelings to her. 

Pablo walked the streets, looking down each corner in hopes of spotting her, he knew Pedri couldn't go out much to bring a deep search for his sister due to his injury, he could only sit close to his brother having the same hopes as Pablo as well.

Pablo's steps quickened as he scoured the familiar streets, his heart racing with worry. Pedri's frantic voice echoed in his mind, amplifying the urgency of finding Nicolle. He glanced at his phone every now and then, hoping for a missed call or a message indicating her safety.

Meanwhile, Pedri and Fernando, their concern evident in their hurried movements, covered ground elsewhere. Unfortunately for Pedri, he stayed put in the car observing the people who passed by and keeping his phone in hand, like Pablo hoping to get a call or message from her, he knew she was not like this, ever. She was never one to roam somewhere and not inform him or their eldest brother. 

Fernando would drive to places that he knew she would love to go to, places like her favorite restaurants, shops, or cafes, hoping to spot her, he even went to her friend's houses, to ask if she had stopped by since the afternoon. But with the shake of their head no, that only put Fernando and his brother along with Elena and Luis in more fear, in more worry.