₃.₅

★☆★☆★

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

★☆★☆★

"Hola estrella"

Nicolle knew who took a seat next to her, but she still kept her gaze to the city in front, if anything she herself was rather surprised he found her but then again he showed her this spot. It just happened to be her 'happy' place ever since.

"Why are you here?" She plainly asked him, still fighting the urge to not look at him, still keeping her eyes glued to the sky above.

"Because you weren't answering my texts nor your sibling's texts, plus they said you hadn't gone home so I looked around for you" He spoke, evident in the sentence that everyone was worried, and himself trying to get her to look at her, he wanted to see if she was okay.

"Okay, why did you come after me then, I wanted to be alone," She said stubbornly 

"The obvious, I was worried, and so were the people who care about you, I could tell you needed time alone but next time just text or let us know" He responded, matching her tone of voice.

She knew the answer to her own question, he didn't even need to respond but he did anyway, she was rather shocked that they went looking for but again she didn't text or call anyone so it would make the most sense really.

"Nic, I am not going to take back what I said at the cafe, because I know it's true, but I am going to say that it was dumb of me to say it too soon after we just came to an agreement on moving from the past and trying to become friends." He spoke after a few moments of silence, needing to make sure she was okay with the words that escaped his mouth at the cafe and possibly now.

"Pablo please, it's a lie, I can tell it's a lie, you never liked me, you never cared for the things I liked, in terms of finding them out yourself, yes it was sweet of you to ask around but with the context, it seemed like you didn't care and just did that to impress me" She paused taking in a deep breath

"To your luck it worked, again it was sweet but it broke to find out that you only asked just for the dare and because you wanted to get to know me" She added on, still refusing to turn her head and fighting back tears swelling into her eyes, begging to run down her cheeks.

Pablo understood where she was coming from with this, it did make sense but every time a new piece of information about her came to him, he wanted to never forget. He now liked to know things about her, everything and anything.

"Nicolle-" He started but she only shifted her body just a few inches away from him and turned it around, giving him her full back almost.

"You probably forgot them all by now, Pablo please just go and don't make this worse for the both of us, you found me, I am okay so just go now" She added feeling the tears finally rolling down her cheeks as she quickly wiped them away.

She did mention this because she wanted him to leave, he found her, great, but now she still wanted to be alone with her thoughts, and him being here was not going to help at all. She confirmed she did still have some feelings towards him even though she was trying not to and after his confession at the cafe she really needed to process and understand how to handle the situation.

But Pablo sighed refusing to move or go away like she was requesting, but he had a smile on his face;

"She likes her brother's food, she likes to sit and admire the stars, her dream is to become a doctor and help people, she enjoys getting lost in the streets, she has two brothers and two great friends, she likes to walk by the beach during a sunset but mostly a sunrise, she loves a good chai latte, Nike is her favorite brand, FRIENDS is her comfort show and she is the most amazing person I have ever met"