₂.₁

★☆★☆★

𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

★☆★☆★

The first of the week came, and Monday has shown itself, clear that the following Monday to come was when the dare would have lasted the full month. Nicolle enjoyed the time on the beach with her boyfriend during the weekend.

She would love to repeat the day if she had the choice, well Pablo did read her mind somehow and asked her if he would like to join her today by the shore to enjoy the sunset, possibly go earlier to enjoy a late afternoon swim together before the sun would set.

But unfortunately, Nicolle was curled in bed with a high fever and feeling rather weak, it was to the point that she could sleep the whole day, so she had to cancel at the last minute. Sure Pablo wasn't happy but he did want to make sure she was okay, so he texted her saying he would stop by her house later.

Her brothers seemed to watch her like a hawk, making sure she was okay, her oldest brother cooked soup for her while Pedri came in to check on her when he got the chance.

The day only just shifted into the afternoon, the girl had slept through the entire morning only being woken up by Pedri once just to take some medication, but other than that she had her eyes closed resting in bed.

She was more than happy that this wasn't during the time of work because she would hate to miss a day of work, despite the workload given she enjoys what she does and enjoys the Barcelona environment along with it.

But only in the morning did she feel worse, it was just yesterday night when she felt the need to go to bed early, which usually isn't the case when it's a weekend, especially when it's a day that wasn't packed with things to do as well.

After waking up from the much-needed nap Nicolle did start to feel much better. As she was just opening her eyes, Pedri and Pablo burst into her room, as if they knew she woke up from her nap.

In order for her brother to not get suspicious, he had called Pedri saying that he would come over to make it seem like he 'cared' for her and wanted to make sure she was okay, before her brother could speak a word he hung up the phone. The guilt still overpowering both of them.

Pablo was now sitting on the edge of her bed, making sure she was okay. He was genuinely worried but he tried to hide it from her brother, he hadn't told his friend that he was head over heels for her, that would make the situation much worse.

"Are you feeling alright amor," Pablo asked as he placed his hand on top of hers, her hands were warm and she had tired eyes but still managed to present a small smile towards her boyfriend.

Pedri did leave the two alone and went to go see Fernando, and to see whether or not he was done with the soup because their sister was awake. Possibly not hungry but a soup would do her good in order for her to feel better

She did want to feel better before this upcoming Saturday when Pedri invited both Ansu and Pablo along with his siblings to just enjoy the day out in the city together, which she was looking forward to, especially since her brother mentioned shopping down the little streets. 

"I am okay, just tired that's all, but you didn't have to come" She spoke softly, her eyes slowly closing yet again, but she tried to keep them open.

"Of course, I had to, I wanted to make sure you were okay that's all" He spoke, chuckling as he watched her struggle to stay awake.

Just as she was about to fully knock out, Fer came into the room holding a tray that held the soup he had made for his little sister. "Hermana I want you to eat some soup please, it will help"