₀.₆

★☆★☆★

𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖧𝖾𝗋?

★☆★☆★

Nicolle was in her room on her phone as she could hear the yelling and excitement coming from downstairs from her brother's friends that he had invited over. Fernando was downstairs enjoying his time as well.

She however preferred to be out of the crowd from his friends, but that was not an option and she was really thirsty and was craving some of her older brother's leftovers.

The girl made her way down the stairs and headed straight towards the kitchen. She did feel some heads look her way but brushed it off. She first grabbed a cup of water and placed it on the table before opening the fridge to find her brother's food.

Eventually, she did, as she took it out and placed it in the microwave to heat up. While she waited she felt the presence of someone behind her and turned around to find Ansu grabbing a cup.

"Hey," she stated as he smiled back at her.

"Pablo has taken quite an interest in you? He seems to be around you a lot more" he stated straightforwardly as she pulled out her food and placed it on the island turning to look at Ansu with a rather confused but little shocked expression.

"Yeah he has been around a lot and surprisingly asked me to go out with him tomorrow as well, but I doubt he has serious feelings for me" She picked up her food and made her way back up the stairs trying to avoid the conversation from going any longer.

Sure Pablo has been around Nicolle more than usual and has asked her out for a second time, but she is very doubtful he has developed profound feelings for her. Plus she started to feel like it was more of a gesture of kindness that could lead to possibly a good friendship, she believed that him liking her was way out of reach at the moment.

Ansu had asked to meet Pablo in the garden outside to talk to him about what Nicolle had told him.

"She doubts you have feelings for her" Ansu stated while Pablo just looked at him confused

"Well it's true?" he stated back while Ansu gave him a death stare.

"You're kidding, She thinks you're not interested in her so it's kind of drifting away from the bet, You need her to think you like her so she likes you back, hey and remember time is ticking" Ansu smiled, making his way back inside with giving Pablo a bat on the back.

He was sort of annoyed to be pulled outside just for a short comment but as well not everyone knows it's best to speak in secret about it. He didn't think about the dare in much detail, but that changed now as he didn't want to lose the bet and not lose that extra bit of money.

He stayed outside for a few more minutes being lost in thought wondering how to up his game. This dare for him is not starting off well and it's only been around almost 3 days. The only thing he could think of doing was making their 'date' tomorrow something memorable

The Spaniard proceeded back inside the house and sat on the couch in between Ansu and Pedri watching as they played FIFA. But they were close to the end of the match so it wasn't long until the game ended.

"You know Pablo, being with Nicolle right now might help with the bet" Ansu gleamed while also whispering, watching as Pedri agreed as well.

"You need to show her that you would rather be up there than down here" Nicolle's brother added.

Listening to his friends speak, he rolled his eyes and forced himself off the couch as well as pushing himself to be upstairs with Nicolle when all three of them knew he would much rather be downstairs avoiding her.

Once he reached her room he slightly knocked on the door praying that she would yell 'I'm busy' or 'Go away' so that he had an excuse to go back down. But that was not the case as the door creaked open to Nicolle standing at the doorway with a somewhat confused look.

"Hey Pablo, everything ok" she asked as she tried to study him but it was like he was a closed book glued together.

"No, yeah everything is perfectly fine, I just much rather... spend time with you" He struggled to get the whole sentence out and was begging for any miracle to happen for her to shut the door and for him to happily head back downstairs.

But instead, she smiled and stepped to the side signaling to him that he could step inside and close the door after, watching as he sat on her bed that had her empty plate and her TV remote next to it. Pablo noticed and glanced at the screen to see that she was watching Gilmore Girls.

"Sorry" Nicolle rushed to the remote and plate, shutting the TV off and placing the plate on her desk that was piled with papers.

"That's ok, it's uhm much more peaceful up here anyway" Pablo lied and luckily she fell for it, she was happy that he had come to her, she started to think that maybe what she told Ansu was wrong and she was just overthinking the situation.

The girl smiled as she took her spot next to Pablo and asked him if he wanted to watch anything specific. Pablo had an unexpected interest in the show she was watching earlier so he asked her to continue her series.

She picked up the remote and hit resume on the episode she was still watching as she made herself comfortable on one side of her bed while Pablo also made himself comfortable and they started to watch.

The two sat through a whole season together and managed to be almost cuddled next to each other. Nicolle enjoyed his company and it was nice to see someone take an interest in the show she watched. Even Pablo himself was surprised that he enjoyed watching a whole season with his best friend's sister.

But he quickly shook out of his thoughts "Nic, I enjoyed your company but I think I'll head back down for a bit"

The girl smiled "Thank you for chilling with me for a while Pablo, it was really nice to have your company as well"

She approached him and gave me a slight hug which he returned with mixed feelings. Once they let go he walked himself downstairs with all kinds of feelings inside of him, none of which he could really settle on so he joined the guys to try and get rid of them.

Surely he can't be falling for her

No, she is nothing but a dare.

★☆★☆★

Nelly