Chapter 11

Wei Ying found himself running from the dogs who were chasing him for his measley piece of bread that he managed to get. He hasn't eaten in two days and his so hungry but the dogs always sought him out maybe its because of his small body. His scent is sour from fear. His scent that usely smells of plum blossom and lotus. When he finally came to a stop. He pressed his little body against the wall behind him. Screaming at the dogs to leave him alone. But they just growl and kept on advancing towards him. He put is arm over his eyes and waited for the dogs to grab the piece of bread or bite him but it never happened. He heard a soft voice telling him that he is safe so he move his arm away from his eyes blink it a few times before he looked up to his savior. A big smile broke out on his face when he saw that it was the aunty from the special inn who always gave him something to eat and also told him never to go near that place. She said that it was a bad place.

She smiles at him and said. " I bet that you haven't had something decent to eat today". As she looks at the piece of stale bread in his hand. He shyly shakes his head no. " Then come let's put some food in that growing little girl body of yours". She said with a smile and Wei Ying laughs. She is the only aunty that will always look out for him. He knows that she can't always gives him something to eat or talk with him because of her work but he understands. She took his hand and took to the closest stall that's selling tofu she bought him the biggest one and he in return gave her his biggest and brightest smile. She shakes her head and smiles back at him urging him to eat. When he was done they stood up and took a walk.
" A-Ying". She said. " I want you to do something for me. Will you?". She asked him. " What does aunty wants me to do". He asked innocently. She took his hand and lead him into one of the alleys before she answers him.
" I want you suppress your omega side. It's a miracle that you have survived for so long on these streets. I don't want you to become like me. I want you to be happy and far away from this place. Can you do that for aunty?". Wei Ying looked at her with that big silver grey eyes and said." But I don't know how? Is aunty scared something bad would happen to A-Ying ". He asked her. She nods her head yes. Wei Ying made a oh sound with his mouth." I will teach you how"
She said. She motion to him to sit down before she does the same.
" Close your eyes and I want you to concentrate on your second gender. Your senses and your scent. I want you to pull it back completely and bury it deep down inside okay". She said to Wei Ying. He nods his head and close his eyes. His face scrunch up in concentration. He did as he was told when he opened his eyes she told him to let his scent out when she could not smell anything she smiled at him. " Good job. Your such a clever little boy". " Is it gone forever now". Wei Ying asked curiously. " No but you will be safe now". She answered him. " Oh ohk. Thanks aunty for the tofu I enjoyed it". " Always a pleasure little one. Come walk me back will you". " Of course I will walk this beautiful maiden back".Wei Ying said smiling up at her. She laughs and said. " Always with the sugary tongue". They both started walking and not long they part ways. A few days later as she made her way towards where she knows Wei Ying would be but she couldn't find him until one of the stall owners who knew how fond she was of the little boy told her that a sect Leader in purple took him away. He overheard the man said that he knew the boys parents. She thank the owner and started walking back. 'A-Ying I hope you find the happiness you deserve. You were never meant to stay in this place. You are safe now'. She thought to herself as a small smile grace her lips.

End of memory
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

When Wei Ying opened his eyes again his body didn't felt so heavy anymore. He could see that he was still in the infirmary. He groan softly as he tried to sit up but two hands push him back carefully. He looked to see who it was and he saw that it was Lan Qiren he looked back at him with concern.
" Wait let me get the healer quickly". And with those words he dissappear behind the screen not long he could here him come back with the healer.
" Young master Wei you are finally awake. You had us all worried for a while there". The healer said as she starts her examination. Wei Ying was confuse as to what had happened. The last thing he remembered is him collapsed and his shufu catching him. So how many days were he out. " Shufu what happened?". He asked.
" We will talk as soon as the healer are done with her examination". Shufu said. He already send a disciple to go call his brother and nephew they will be here shortly. Not long after the healer had finished her examination Qingheng-Jun and Xichen came into the room. Xichen walked over to Wei Ying and gave him a hug saying that's he's glad that he is finally awake and hopefully fine. Wei Ying chuckle softly and hug his brother back. The four turned their eyes towards the healer that's when Xichen pick up on a scent he has never smelled before. " What is that smell". He asked. " That would be young master Wei". She said. Qingheng-Jun also sniff the air lighty finally smelling the scent of plum blossom and lotus. " But how the sect Leader asked shocked and he wasn't the only one." I believe that at some point young master Wei had suppress his omegian side". She looks at Wei Ying for confirmation and he nods his head. They looked at him to collaborate. " I had this dream I guess it must be a memory of me time on the streets. A woman were always looking out for me and sometimes when she can she would buy me something to eat. I remember her telling me to pull my omegian side and my scent back into the deepest part of me because she was scared that people, probably alphas would take advantage of me and shortly after that sect Leader Jiang found me". He told them.