Chapter 14

True to his word Lan Zhan showed Wei Ying everyday how much he means to him. When they are not in class or busy with sword practice then he will take him down to Caiyi Town and shower him with gifts. He let Wei Ying indulged in his favorite wine emperors smile. Lan Xichen was probably the happiest sseing his brothers happy and so inlove warms his heart to the brim. Huaisang was just as happy he had done his part in helping Feng getting his happy ever after. Months passed when Wei Ying and Lan Zhan had their normal stroll through the Cloud Recess when a condescending voice could be heard.
" The second young master really thinks that he is beter then all of us. He will be nothing if it was not for his family name". Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan confuse. Who is this person talking about his Lan Zhan like that. Wei Ying turned on his heels but Lan Zhan grab his arm. He gave him a confuse look. The voice then said.
" That beta turn omega does not even belongs here. He can go back to where he came from. Does he think we will accept him now that he is a omega. I still wonder how that happened. It is rather strange do you all not think". A chorus of hmmm could be heard. " Who is that Lan Zhan?". Wei Ying asked. " Shu she". Lan Zhan answered and before he could urge Wei Ying to just walked away Wei Ying was already on his way to give this boy a peace of his mind. As soon as he reached. He took in the boys appearance and the he click his tongue. Shu she looks at Wei Ying with a scowl on his face. Lan Zhan came and stand beside him. The other two disciples with shu she don't know where to look or what to do.

" So you are a alpha. I have to say that your scent stink really bad". Wei Ying said as he scrunch his nose up. Shu she whole face turned red in embarrassment from Wei Ying's words. " What is your problem with Lan Zhan. Are you jealous of him or do you wish to be like him. Don't think I haven't seen how you copy everything my Lan Zhan does. He is by miles beter then you with your weakass core. If I ever hear you insulting Lan Zhan again I will not be held accountable for what I will do to you. You will never be able my Lan Zhan not even in your wildest dreams. So you and your little friends can run along and you should probably remember this. Before I was a omega I was a beta first and looking at you I can probably beat you with my eyes close. So shoo go and cry like a little bitch". Wei Ying said and turn on his heel grab Lan Zhan's hand and walked away. Shu she was shivering from anger and embarrassment. He will show them. He turn and leave. He was never insulted like this in his life.
Lan Xichen who was standing behind a pillar step out and watch shu she walked away thinking to himself. 'I will keep my eye on him and if he should dissappear without a trace no one will know right. He surely won't be missed'. He smiles to himself and turn and walked towards his residence.

Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and his brother is visiting the Nie sect. Xichen and Mingjue are in his rooms having tea and catching up. The three youngsters is sitting in the garden. Wei Ying and Huaisang are busy fan painting while Lan Zhan is looking on. His eyes scanning over the place. It's not as peaceful as the Cloud Recess to much noise he thinks. The two next to him is talking and painting not a care in the world. He looks at the man he plans on making his mate and he smiles to himself. He came to love him so much. He showed him what it means not to feel alone even if you are surrounded by people. Beside his family, Wei Ying had made one true friend in Huaisang who would do anything to see him happy. Soon they will go with father, uncle and brother to a conference. Wei Ying will meet them but he knows his Wei Ying is stronger then he was. Sometimes Lan Zhan wished that Wei Ying never met those people then maybe he would have been spared all the heartache and pain. There are stil days that Wei Ying would go quiet and seek the bunnies out for company on those days they now know he just wants to be alone not because he don't trust them but on those days he does not know how to put what he feels into words. They have became to understand and then they would give him his space. He always comes back. A smile on his face and laughter in his voice.

There are days when Lan Zhan have to hold him in the presence of brother of course and let his scent out to sooth and calm him. Those days are harder because he would just cry and say nothing. On those days he will seek comfort and reassurance and they are happy to give it to him. Those days last a little longer but he have nothing but patience where Wei Ying is concerned. He felt a tug on his arm. He looked at Wei Ying who is smiling at him and he return it with upturn of his mouth. " Lan Zhan look what I have painted?". He said excitedly. Lan Zhan took the fan gently and hold it up. " It was two bunnies. One black and one white". It is beautiful Wei Ying. " I made it for you as a present". He said. " Thank you I will cherish it always". Lan Zhan answered and that earn him a full on happy smile. Huaisang looks at them with a smile. He is so happy for the two of them. They truly deserve each other no doubt about that. He will do anything to protect their love and happiness. Maybe he should try and get Da-ge someone then just maybe that will get him of his back always telling him to find a mate. Maybe he should talk to Xichen-ge about that yeah he think he should. Some times he wonders if the two of them got something going on. Nah he shook his head not possible.
"Huaisang are you fine?". Wei Ying asked him. " Yes just thinking". He answered. "About what?". Wei Ying asked curiously. " About getting someone for Da-ge. You know he also gets lonely". He answered and Wei Ying laughs. " You want to find me a what A-Sang. Do not even thinking about messing in my love life". Da-ge said as he and a laughing Xichen join them. " Da-ge you are not getting any younger you know. You should think about finding someone you can make little pups with". He said from behind his fan. Xichen and Wei Ying were laughing so hard at that. " Maybe I should find you someone. You are at the right age to get married". Da-ge dead pan. " Da-ge you wouldn't do that to me. Who will look after you when I'm gone. By the way I am fine just the way I am". Huaisang said betting his eyes. " I can look after myself just fine thank you". He said.