Chapter 32

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were expecting their first pup. They are seven months along already. Being married for ten months now they were very excited. Wei Ying being spoiled from all fronts made him the happiest. But right now at this moment Wei Ying does not feel spoiled at all. No because he is very much horny and his alpha refuse to give him any not even a little. So he is trying to satisfied himself right now. He is on all fours on their bed butt naked trying to just get a finger or something in there but to no avail. His belly is too big and arms and fingers too short. Tears of frustration were running down his face as he is trying to rock himself back and forth on nothing but air. Giving up after how long he sat his behind down on the bed. Legs spread he took his hand and feel around his tummy for his little friend who by the feel of it are standing on attention. Now all he have to do is focus. But nothing and then a let out a scream of frustration not knowing that his mate is watching him from the door.

"Wei Ying what are you doing?". He asked as he step into the room.
"Ah Lan Zhan you are here. Good, good you can help me right. I mean it's no big deal. Who am I kidding it is. I can't Lan Zhan please just a little I promise I won't tell anyone not even the healers. Just please even if you just put the head in it would be enough. I won't even asked for more just please". Wei Ying pleaded through the tears running down his face.
"Wei Ying you know we can't. I do not want to hurt you or the pup". Lan Zhan answers patiently as he makes his way towards his mate.
"Lan Zhan I promise you won't hurt us. Lan Zhan don't you love me anymore. You don't. Don't you. You don't love me anymore". Wei Ying said starting to full on crying now.
"Wei Ying I love you. The both of more than my own life but you must understand we can't take such risk now. What if I make you feel good in some other way. Will that help"?. Lan Zhan asked softly as he let out his calming and soothing pheromones. Wei Ying's sweet scent that reeks of frustration and anger slowly starts to go and being replace by happiness.
"Really how? You going to put the head in?". Wei Ying asked hopefully as Lan Zhan wipes away the tears from his cheeks who now are adorn with a blush.
"No". He said as he slowly took Wei Ying's member and gave it a few strokes.
"Ah Lan Zhan. I did not mean what I said. I know you love me very much". Wei Ying said with a gasp.
"Is that so Wei Ying. I could swear that you meant every word". He said while stroking his thumb over the slit.
"Ah no, no definitely did not meant it". Wei Ying gasp. Lan Zhan stood up and lifted Wei Ying up and laid him on his back as he kneels between his legs. He looked at his beautiful mate who are more beautiful now. Round with his pup. He let his hand slide down to Wei Ying's hole and feeling how wet from the slick it is he smiles and went to go his mate a deserving kiss.

He slides in one, then two then three fingers while sucking his mates off. Letting his fingers curl until he found that sweet spot and hitting with his fingers every time. He could not see his mates face but judging by the sounds he made. He must be in seventh heaven right. He made Wei Ying come four times and pray to God that his mate would be sated for now. Wei Ying has been way to horny as off lately but he spoke to the healers and they said it would pass. Hopefully soon because it is not easy on him as well. He has been making more trips to the cold springs and that's not healthy at all or good for his wrist. Wei Ying had fallen asleep and Lan Zhan cleaned him up and putting some robes on him before he himself took his usual trip towards the cold springs. He just hope that his ancestors would forgive him for making mess upon mess but they will just have to understand. He would not change anything. Not if it means keeping his mate and pup safe.

The last two months of Wei Ying's pregnancy went as well as can expected. They welcomed their little A-Yuan into this world on a beautiful spring morning. He looked perfect. All ten fingers and toes. Wei Ying counted them himself. Everyone was there to help them welcome their precious boy into the world. There were tears of joy and happiness all round. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying will never forget this day for as long as they lived. Wei Ying could not look more beautiful then he does now. Feeding their son and that sweet scent of milk wafting all around him. Lan Zhan thanks the heavens for having a mate Luke Wei Ying. He sometimes tells himself that he does not know what he did to deserve such joy and happiness. Wei Ying's smile and laughter are the only two things that he needs. Looking down at his son he smiles, promising to protect them always. They will fight, disagree have arguments but he knows they will work through it together. A match make in heaven and a promise forfill on earth.

"Lan Zhan thank you. Thank you for loving me. For excepting me just the way I am. Thank you for never giving up and giving me, giving us another chance. You did not have to but you did and I will forever be grateful. Thanks for this little one here. You are everything I could ever have hoped and asked for. Thank you for taking such great care of us. I love you more than life itself. And it will never change". Wei Ying said looking at his mate with teary eyes. Lan Zhan leans forward and place a soft but loving kiss on his mates forehead and then his lips before he said.
"No thank you Wei Ying. Thank you for being my mate. For choosing me even though I felt I wasn't worthy. Thank you for excepting and allowing me to show you just how much you mean to me and how much I care and love you and our pup. I will always cherish the both of you. I am the luckiest man and alpha and I will show you both everyday how true that is". Lan Zhan spoke softly.
"No Lan Zhan we will show each other. We will cherish each other. We will show each other how much we mean to each other. I am happy to be your mate, your omega and mother to your son". Wei Ying said as he look down at his sleeping son.
"We are both lucky Wei Ying". Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying smiles at him.

Sometimes life takes on a meaning of it's own. We walk this path of life not really sure where it will take us. We meet people the good and the bad and they shape us. Show us what is important and what is not. Family does not always support you the way you want them to but you have to push forward. It is not easy but believe me in the end it will be all worthit.

Short I know but I hope you enjoy it🤭🥰🫶