Chapter 13

The simplest plan are usually the best plan that's what Huaisang was thinking, making Lan Wanji jealous by using one of their alpha disciples. He wanted to asked their head disciple but he would never help him such a shame the man is build but no problem he is currently explaining his plan to the next best man in front of him who looks like he is about to pee himself. " So young master if this one understands correctly. Young master wants this one to pretend that he is interested in the third young master Wei". He asked Huaisang. Who nods his head while pouring both of them a cup of wine. Nie Feng took the offered cup and down it in one go. Huaisang almost wanted to laugh at how nervous the man was. When he was done he put the cup down and looked at Huaisang and said. " Young master do you care about this one's life. I have heard about the Second Young Master Lan who is a formidable cultivator even at such a young age and not only that he is one of the most strongest alphas of our generation. Young master I have my eye on a very beautiful young omega whom I like very much. I would not like to die before I made my intentions clear to her ". Feng said while taking another offered cup of wine and down it again. He would like to take the whole pot and drink it in one go but that would be rude. Huaisang looks at him and said." You have nothing to be afraid of. Everything will be fine trust me. All you have to do is to pretend that you are interested in Wuxian and maybe take him on a date or two nothing much". He said fanning himself trying to calm the man down he continues. " Xichen-ge will be there so you see there is nothing to worry about". He gave the man a small smile as he said it hoping that the man would not up and leave and then he need to start all over again looking for someone suitable. Nie Feng looks at him and said. " Young master forgive this one for saying this. But I do not trust you nor do I trust that I will be safe or even survive this. Maybe you and sect heir Lan should think of something else". He said looking Huaisang in the eyes. " Look you like a certain omega if you help me with this tiny problem I will help you with the young maiden you are interested in. How does that sound?". Never a man to back down he asked Nie Feng. Nie Feng thought for a moment. He haven't had much luck attracking the young maidens attention. Maybe Young master Nie could be off help. If he is willing to help his friends than he will surely help him. He just hope that he will be alive and well after this. He sure don't want to die before he had a chance to get married and have a family of his own. Huaisang watch him with keen eyes knowing already that the man is considering his offer. Nie Feng looks up and said.
" I will help young master with this if he promise he will not let me die and helped me get the attention of the young maiden". Huaisang smiles and said. " Of course I will return the favor. We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning". They both stood up and Nie Feng bowed to him and then took his leave. Leaving a satisfied Huaisang behind who walked out of his chambers and into his brother. Mingjue looks at him and said. " I'm glad I walked into you. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to pay a visit to Xichen. I haven't seen him in long time. I heard his brother went into self meditative seclusion. Something to do with feelings or something". " Ah Da-ge I was also going to visit Wuxian tomorrow. He wrote to me that he misses Lan Zhan very much so I'm going to keep him company. You know then he does not feel so lonely". He told his brother. Who just shook his head and walked past him to his chambers.

The next morning if the sect Leader saw the disciple he said nothing not in the mood for his brothers elaborated stories as to why Nie Feng is going with them to the Cloud Recess. Soon they took of A-Sang with da-ge on his saber and Nie Feng flying just behind them. When they ariived outside the gates of the Cloud Recess Da-ge let his brother down and the Nie disciple also dismount his sword. They made there way up the stairs where Xichen and Wuxian were waiting for them patiently. As soon as they reach the top Mingjue and Xichen greets each other and then he turns to Wuxian. Xichen discreetly raised his eyebrow to A-Sang who just hides his face behind his fan. The two older brothers left the three alone and walked towards the sect leaders office because Mingjue had some business to discuss with him. " Wuxian how have you been. I was worried about you when I heard that Lan Wanji went into seclusion". He asked worriedly. " I'm fine A-Sang. I just misses him alot . I know that it was my fault that he did it". Wei Ying said with sad voice. " Now, now Wuxian you are not responsible for Lan Wangji's decisions. Look I brought my friend today with me. He had express to me that he would really love to meet the Third Young Master Wei. Gosh you would not know how he pestered me until I had to give in and brought him with me today". Huaisang said dramatically. Nie Feng almost rolled his eyes at his masters antics. Wei Ying looked at the young man and smiles and just like that Nie Feng was a goner. He almost forget to bow and introduce himself because of that smile. " This one is Nie Feng and it is a pleasure to meet Young Master Wei". He said. " Ah what's with the young master just call me Wuxian. And it's a pleasure meeting you Nie Feng". Wei Ying said with a soft chuckle while pulling the young man out of the bow. Feng blushed as he looked into Wei Ying's face suddenly shy. Huaisang smile froze because this is not suppose to happen. Does he not have his eye on another omega.