Chapter 30

The first three days of the conference were dedicated to hearing the different sect leaders' grievances. The tenses between the Jiang, Jin the Lan the Nie, and Boashan were high. You could cut it with a knife. Jiang Cheng had been giving snide remarks that Wei Ying had been ignoring the whole time. Jin Zixun had in the three days came and apologized, but his half apology was met with hostile glares.

On the fourth day, there was a bow arrow competition. The joined first place went to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan.  Second place went Lan Xichen.  Third place went to Jin Zixuan. Fourth place went to Wen Ning. Fifth place went to a smaller sect disciple and sixth place went to Jiang Cheng. After the announcement, everyone was congratulated. They took a half and hour break before the next competition started.  Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, and Lan Xichen went over to their family to rest and have something light to eat and something to drink. Mingjue will be joining them for the next round of the games. When time was called, they all moved to the front of the field, and the rules were explained to them all. They started walking into the forest. The sect that catches the most beasts will be the winner.

The flares went up as the competition started to heat up. Blue for the Lans. White for the Celestial Mountain. Green for the Nie sect. Red for the Wen sect. Purple for the Jiang sect and gold for the Jin sect.
The competition was not that tough amongst most of the sects. The most flares that went up were blue, whit,  and green. Things progress nicel,  and after two hour,  the heirs and disciplesemerged from the forest.
This time the Celestial Mountain were the winners. Second, the Lans. Third was the Nie. Fourth, the Nie and fifth the Jin sect. The jiangs sect this time came in last. After that, they break for lunch, and then they can take the rest of the day off for tomorrow, which will be the swords competition. Everyone moved to the hall where lunch was served. After lunch, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, and A-Sang excused themselves, leaving their elders behind. They decided to take a walk around the market.

Once they found a place to sit, which was by on off the outside stalls, the two youngsters ordered themselves some wine.
"Lan Zhan, I was thinking seeing that we already challenged those two bastartd. Why don't we fight them together? " Wei Ying said as he took a gulp of wine.
"I think that's a great idea, Wuxian. Then you can show them who they are messing with and send a message to those who may be thinking of coming after you again or will try to break you apart. " A-Sang said, also taking a sip of his wine.
"I mean, the way these people are so disrespectful towards the two of you, especially you, Wuxian. I can tell you this that sect Leader Jin has his eyes on you, Wuxian. He was hoping that the two would not mend your fences. I wish someone would put him in his place once and for all. " A-Sang once again said.
"If Wei Ying is sure, then I have no problem with that." Lan Zhan told him and Wei Ying smile while giving him a nod.

They spent the rest of the day walking around around and buying some trinkets to take back home before they started to walk back.
"Wei Ying, when this is all over, can I come visit you on the mountain". Lan Zhan asked with hope.
"Of course Lan Zhan. You do not even have to asked. I promise I will come visit you also in the Cloud Recess ". Wei Ying told him while side hugging him, and Lan Zhan put his hand around Wei Ying's waist.
A-Sang smiled behind his fan as the three walked through the gates and made their way towards their rooms.

Before the competition starts for the day, Wen Rouhan stood up. Earlier, Qinghen-Jun and Boashan had approached him with a request, and to be honest, he does not have a problem with it.
"Esteem sect leaders and heirs a request was brought to me, and to be honest, I have no problem to grant it.
The request came from the two young master Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji.  Instead of a one on one with the opponents. They requested that the four of them fight at the same time. So it will be Sect heir Wei of the Celestial Mountain and the Second Young Master Lan of Gusu against the Sect heir of the YungmiangJiang sect Jiang Wayin and the nephew of sect Leader Jin. Jin Zixun. Any objections. "
Sect Leader Jin stood up and bowed.
"Does that mean that anything goes. And I do mean anything. No restrictions". He asked with a smug smile.
Wei Ying walked forward after giving Lan Zhan a look.
"Sect Leader Jin I'm so glad that you asked. Because me and Lan Zhan would not want them to hold back. They should give their all because I do not want to hear afterwards that we have cheated". Wei Ying gave a smug smile off his own before he bows. That took the sect leader a little by surprise but nods his head before he turns to his nephew and whispers something to him. Zixun nods his head as a smile creeps up his face.