Chapter 12

Xichen thought that his brother would at least answered his note or do something but he did not. He did not even asked how Wuxian was doing. Did he read his brother wrong. Does he not have any feelings for Wuxian. Why must his brother be so damn stubborn always. He needs to talk somebody. He needs someone who will shake the very core of their foundation. Someone who doesn't mind to play dirty to achieve the ultimate goal. But who. Who can he asked to help him. He thought to himself. Maybe he should asked A-Jue for help. God no that's a bad idea. The man would probably march up to the Jingshi grab his brother by his neck and drag him out for all to see. So that's a definite no. A-Sang he and Wuxian has become good friends. Maybe he could asked him to help these two fools. His mind made up he took out some parchment and ink and started writing hoping that A-Sang will be able to help.

Wei Ying got release after the healer gave him another examination. His shufu came to fetch him and they made their way towards the Lanshi. Wei Ying's scent surrounding the two comfortably. They arrived at the Lanshi and went inside. Once inside Lan Qiren asked Wuxian to join him at the low table. They sat down and he put a pot with tea on. Lan Qiren looks at his ward and sighs softly. Wei Ying looks at his uncle and smile sadly. Once the tea was done they drank it in silence. Once done they put their cups down and Wei Ying could not help but to asked his uncle about how Lan Zhan is doing. "Wuxian to be honest with you. We have not heard from Wanji. But don't worry he is fine". He answered. " I'm glad". Wei Ying answered. Lan Qiren looked at him for a long while which made Wei Ying shift uncomfortable in his seat before he starts to talk.
"Wuxian I meant every word that I said to you the other day. You deserve to be happy, to be loved and to be cared for. I do not know if you and Wanji talked this through before you made the decision. I personally feels that it was the wrong one. If you do not have feelings for Wanji I would understand but the way you have acted after he was announced he wanted to go into seclusion. Do you have feelings for him? ". He asked. Wei Ying knows the answer. He knew it the moment Lan Zhan walked out that door." I realise it to late that I do have feelings for Lan Zhan. I do not blame shufu for saying the things shufu did. I think I needed to hear that. I'm not saying that I'm cured or that I will not feel like that from time to time but I'm willing to work on it. I'm just feeling guilty and sad for hurting Lan Zhan the way I did". He answered his shufu. " Wuxian it's not all your fault. Wanji should have made his feelings clear to you. Instead he chose to be stubborn and went into seclusion. But wanji was never good at expressing his feelings since his mother passed away. Since he was small he bottled his feelings up". Shufu told Wuxian. " Lan Zhan told me about his mother once". Wei Ying told his shufu who looked at him shocked. Wanji never talked about his mother to anyone not even to him and his brother. " Wanji talked to you about his mother?". Shufu asked him. " Yes. Shouldn't he had?". Wei Ying asked. " No it's not that. It's just that he never talked about her to anyone since she had passed away". Lan Qiren answers him. Oh Wei Ying mouth out.

They kept on talking. Lan Qiren informs him that he will be having special classes for omegas from now on. " Why?". He asked. " Wuxian there are certain things that omegas goes through that you need to be aware of. We don't expect you to know everything at once but we need to make you aware". Shufu answers.
" Certain things like what?". Wei Ying asked. " Like omegas goes once a month through their heats. Your body has not experienced anything like that so you need to be informed on what to do when it happens. I believe your body will probably go through some changes as well". Shufu told him. " A heat what's that and what changes are shufu talking about". He asked. Lan Qiren shifted awkwardly before he answer and say. " I don't know Wuxian that's why we are getting someone to teach you". Oh he mouth once again before he burst out with laughter for his shufus awkwardness. He stood up bow and went to his room he feels a bit tired.

Lan Zhan knew it was rude of him not to answer his brothers note and he wish he knew how Wei Ying was doing. Was he still in the infirmary or was he release. He can also feel that his wolf are becoming antsy and restless. Maybe he could send his brother a note to asked how Wei Ying is doing that would appease his wolf right. He went over to the low table and starts to write the note to his brother once finished he went to the door opened it and called one the disciples to deliver it to his brother. He went inside feeling a little bit calmer. He sat down at the low table where his quqin lays on and starts to play a new melody his been working on. He wishes to play it one day for Wei Ying he does not have a name for it as of yet but he will be sure that the name befits the song. He started playing his heart longing for his love.