Chapter 21

The next morning the Cloud Recess was buzzing with excitement and nervous energy. They had transform the training grounds into a platform as daises were put up where everyone could sit comfortably on cushions as low tables were place in the middle. Tea pots and cups with cakes and sweets were placed on the tables. The Lans were seated a bit higher up as they are the host and the Chief Cultivator were sitting with them next to the Immortal Boashan Sanren a small smile grazing his face and his eyes sparks with excitement.  Just below them were the Nies. Next to them the Jins and then the Jiangs. The Wangs were seated with the other smaller sects and lower then the other sects. The disciples who will participate in the competition were all entering the platform according to the sects they belongs to. First was the Gusulan sect. Followed by the Celestial Mountain sect. Next were the Nie sect. The Jin sect. The YungmiangJiang sect. The Wang sect that's is followed by the other smaller sects heirs and disciples. As soon as all of them were standing facing the sect leaders. Qinghen-Jun stood up ever so graceful and with a smile on his face. He takes his time too look over the heirs and disciples before he spoke with a loud and clear voice.
"First I want to welcome all the parents and heirs and disciples to our first ever spar competition. I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome our Chief Cultivator who took time out of his busy schedule to enjoy this day with us and also the Immortal Boashan Sanren. We are honored to have to both here today". He turns towards them and bow in respect as did everyone else. Wen Rouhan and Boashan Sanren just nods their heads in recognition. He then turns back and faces the disciples before he spoke again." We only have a few rules we wish for you to adhere by and they are as follow.
1) No Alpha Are Allow To Use His Alpha Voice Against An Omega If They Should Fight Against Each Other With The Main Purpose To Make Them To Submit.
2) If This Should Happens And I Sure Hope That It Does Not The Alpha In Question Will Be Disqualified Immediately.
3) Every Fight Should Be Clean No Underhanded Fighting Will Be Allowed.
4) Once Your Opponent Disarms You Or Beats You And Held His Or Her Sword To Your Throat. You Must Say Loud And Clearly Yield. If You Chooses Not To You Are Automatically Disqualified.
5) The Winner If Each Match Will Face Off Against Each Other.
6) The Two Who The Last Two Standing At The End Will Face Of Against Each To Determine An Overall Winner.
"Do you all understand the rules". He asked them and they all said yes.

"That's all let the first fight commence". Then he sat down. All the disciples moved to the side and the first two disciples took their places both from smaller sects. They both bow to the teacher and then the gong rang and the fight started both were alphas. Some of the sect leaders were still contemplating on the Lan sect leaders last words. Wondering what the man meant by it. The fight lasted for five minutes with the Yao disciple being the winner. From there on the competition went on smoothly. Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Xingchen, Song Lan win all there first rounds just like many others. After almost half of the disciples were eliminated and half way through the competition they all get a chance to rest before the competition starts again. Wei Ying excuses himself and went to his residence. Many was confused watching the omega walking away. The disciples had some refreshment and Xichen asked Lan Zhan. "Do you know where Wuxian is going?". Lan Zhan just shook his head." Maybe he had something to do. Don't worry he will be back shortly ". Qinghen-Jun said to his. Just before the competition was about to start again they saw someone came walking. This person was dress in black and red robes with a red lint blowing behind him. He was walking with sheer determination and there was a cockiness about him and his whole aura. As he drew closer they saw that it was Wei Wuxian mouths agape they could only looked at him as he walked past. He stops in front of Lan Zhan and then he took his forehead ribbon off and placed it in his hands before saying. "Keep this safe for me Lan Zhan". "I will keep it safe for Wei Ying". Lan Zhan answered and Wei Ying placed a kiss on his cheeks before he turns and take his place. "The next fight will be between the Jiang Sect Heir from the YungmiangJiang sect and Wei Wuxian Third Young Master of the Gusulan sect and Heir to the Celestial Mountain". The announcer said.