Chapter 18

The first time the two boys visited the mountain they were in awe. Surrounded by pink blossoms trees standing beautifully in its surroundings. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked around them mouths agape at the beauty of place.There were streams with water so clear you could see the crystal clear sand.
Boashan watch them with a smile on her face." Come let me introduce the two of you to the others". They walked towards the thrown room where all the disciples were waiting to meet their heir. Once they step inside and made their way towards the front the disciples watch in awe at the beauty of the two young men.
Once they reached the front there Boashan told them to take their seats." Everyone I called you here to formally introduce you to my grandson and heir Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian and his betrothed  Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wanji.
I hope that you will make them feel welcome". All of them stood up as one and bow to the two young men in greeting. The two returned the bow and then Boashan called over two young men and introduce them to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. "This is Xiao Xingchen. Your martial uncle A-Ying and the other is Song Lan his mate". " It's a pleasure to meet you both ". Wei Ying and Lan Zhan said as they bow." No the pleasure is all mine. I always wanted to meet jie jie's son". Xingchen told him and it brought a smile to Wei Ying's face. Soft gasps were heard throughout the room and it brought a frown to Lan Zhan's face and he slightly turns his head and glare at the disciples.
Wei Ying who saw him laughs and said." Lan Zhan don't scare them". The other three laughs as Lan Zhan's ears turns red from embarrament. Luckily no one saw it because his hair covers his ears. The disciples definitely thought that Lan Zhan was scary but who can blame them when their master have a such a beautiful grandson. They have a right to admire him right. The young master Lan can't kill them for appreciating such beauty. Soon they all sat down and started eating. Soft talking could be heard. Some of the young alphas could not help but kept on staring at Wei Ying every time he laughs or smiles. The same with the young omegas. They could not keep their eyes away from the young Lan alpha. Boashan eyes glides over the hall and she saw the looks of admiration and some love sick puppy eyes. It's to expect. The two boys will turn heads wherever they goes. But she knows he children they will not try to get between the two. She looks at her grandson who is talking a mile a minute. Seeing him so happy makes her heart bloom but also makes her miss her daughter at the same time. He looks so much like her. The same manners and oh how she wished that she was here to see what a fine young man he turn out to be. Then she looks at Lan Zhan and she can see how much he cares for her grandson if the look in his eyes is anything to go by. Her daughter and husband had chose well for their son.

After the meal they were showed their rooms to freshen up and afterwards they were shown around the mountain. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan took in everything and appreciate the beauty of the place. Xingchen and Song showed them the training grounds and Wei Ying was so excited he asked them." Will we be able to spar with the two of you. I would really like it right Lan Zhan". Lan Zhan nods his head in agreement. "Anytime the two of you want. It would be no problem ". Xingchen told him. Wei Ying bounced with excitement and turns to Lan Zhan with a wide smile on his face and said." How about now. We have nothing else to do". Xingchen gave him a smile and nods his head.
The four took their stances and unsheath their swords. Some of the disciples who heard the conversation came closer to watch.
They started and soon more disciples joined the others even Boashan came to watch. The four dance around each other testing each other and as soon as they found their rhythm the spar started.  Soon all you could hear was swords clashing as the four spar. The disciples had stars in their eyes as they watch the four. They could see that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying as well as Xingchen and Song were formidable fighters. They pairs complimented each other beautifully. The spar went on for some time before it ended in a draw. The four bow at each other and walked towards where the others stood. Compliments were given to all four of them. "Come you two needs to get some rest". Boashan told the two boys who immediately follows her back. Once in their separate rooms they both took a bath and went to rest for awhile. Wei Ying lay awake thinking to himself. This is the place where his mother grew up. He never in his wildest dreams thought that he would ever seen it or even visit it. A small smile plays on his lips and his were eyes teary.