Chapter 22

When Wei Ying woke up the next day he was still a little shaken and seeing his grandmother sitting at low table as he opened his eyes he called at her softly." Grandmother can I asked you something". She stood up and walked towards the bed and sat on it while she took his hand in hers. "Of course. You can ask me anything A-Ying". She said.
He lowered his eyes and asked."Could you please asked Lan Zhan to come here. I just needs him right. I do not why but I just do and asked him to bring some of his robes with please ". Wei Ying asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. She pressed his hand encouraging and said." Of course. A-Ying it will be fine someday maybe not today but someday. What that boy did was unforgiving and he should not have done that. He violated you trying to make you submit against your will. Let grandmother tell you something.
An Omega is not weak just because they are seen as the ones who should carry their alphas pups or keeping the house in order an omega is more powerful than alpha. You know why? Because just as they can use their alpha voice so can a omega and they can make a alpha do anything they want. So do not think that you were weak yesterday he just caught you of guard my child". She gave a him a soft loving smile while he nods his head." Ohk I will go see where that alpha of yours are". She said as she stood up and walked towards the door a light flush dust Wei Ying's cheeks by her words. As soon as she is gone Wei Ying laid back and closes his eyes trying hard not to think about what had happened. Unconsciously his body starts to shiver and shake again and tears forms in his eyes. Not even madam yu words and the lashes of zidian had shake him like this.

Boashan walked down the path towards the jingshi. When she arrived at the door she knocked softly and not long she heard footsteps approaching and then the door slides opened. When he saw who it was he stood to the side and let her in after greeting her. Boashan stepped inside and Lan Zhan slide the door close again before he steered her towards the low table. Just as he was about to pour them tea she stopped him and said."Maybe another time A-Zhan. A-Ying needs to know. He is still shaken up over what happened yesterday and he also said that you must bring some of your robes". Those words made Lan Zhan's turn red but he still nods his head." Also takes some soft blankets. You probably know what he wants to do with it. You should also scent it thoroughly. The stronger the scent the best it will help in calming him and making him feel safe. A-Zhan I am leaving him in your capable hands while we sort this thing out". Boashan said to him. " I will not let any harm come to him again ". Lan Zhan said with guilt in his voice. He could not help his mate yesterday. He wish he had then none of this would have happened. Boashan stood up and said her goodbyes and Lan Zhan stood up and walked into his bedroom. Going through his wardrobe starting to find the right robes for his mate. Once done and satisfied with his choices. He walked towards the bedding and starts to sort through it and just then he found to fluffy blankets one blue and one white. He put everything on the bed and then let his scent out. Heavy and heedy is sandalwood scent became thick and almost suffocating. When he satisfied he took them all and made his way over to Wei Ying's residence. When he arrives he knock softly but receives no answer he decided to open the door. As soon as he walked in he smell Wei Ying's scent but it was sour filled with distress and hurt and pain.  He quickly made his way towards his bedroom and when he enters the scent was the strongest there. He stood for a moment in place not knowing what to do. His ears picked up a small sound. He strained his ears and there it was again. His Wei Ying is in distress. His Wei Ying is not fine. He walked over to the bed and kneel next to the bed before the let his calming and soothing pheromones out very slowly. He laid his hand softly on his arm before he calls out to him softly.
"Wei Ying. Wei Ying it me Lan Zhan. I am here". Wei Ying whimpered and Lan Zhan let out more of his pheromones hoping to calm his mate. It slowly starts to work as Wei Ying slowly starts to relax he still did not opened his eyes. Lan Zhan stood up and with his mind make up he once again scent the robes and blankets. He had read and studied about nest building. He just hope that his omega would be please with him when he sees it. So he starts to strategically place his robes around Wei Ying. He place it all around him making sure that Wei Ying are in the middle. He made it as comfortable as he can and lastly he wrapped the blankets around his mate and then scents it again and also Wei Ying. Feeling nervous and yet excited at the same time he sat down before the bed and watch his mate as he slowly starts to sniff in his sleep and soon pulled one of the blankets close to his nose and soon he was not shaking anymore but instead fell into a peaceful sleep. Lan Zhan had a small smile on his face as he starts to hum their song softly. He will not invade his mates nest not until he invites him but for now he just content in sitting here watching him sleep.