𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

pov Joong:

NOT AGAIN. 

or 

PLEASE LET ME DO IT FOREVER WITH YOU.

My head explodes. I don't know what I want. I mean I know exactly what i want.          DUNK.          It is always  difficult for me in such situations. It fells like more than thousends butterflies are in my stomach. It is the last day shooting "Star in my mind". Of course the last scene is a love scene. I mean I knew it before I came here today, on set but it is always the same by romantic scenes. 

I and Dunk are lying on a bed. It is a scene were Khabkluen wakes Daonuea and gives him so much kisses. Acting is easy for me, above all with Dunk. It is easy to hide my feelings to other people but not for myself.

Dunk is lying there and is concentrated to get in his role in a few minutes. When I see him there than I fall more and more in love with him. The director is talking about the last things with the cameramen and then it starts. 

The director starts with the words "cut: last scene of episode 12 from Star in my mind" and in this moment i know i don't even need to act because I am practiced to do this with Dunk and the main point and problem is I fell that way to Dunk like Khabkluen fells to Daonuea. 

The scene:

Kluen: "Dao, wake up. It is time to go to school."

Khabkluen gives Daonuea a kiss on the cheek and  stands up to get a shower.

Dao: " I don't want to. Just give me 10 more minutes."

Kluen: "No, baby. We should really try to get up earlier. Otherwise, we will be late like the past few days."

Dao: "Than help me to get more energy."

Dao holds out his hands to Kluen to  hug him.

Kluen is going again in the bed and kisses Dao on the right cheek, on the left and at least on the forehead.

Kluen: " And now lets take a quick shower before school."

End of the scene

"cut. you guys were so perfect...", this is what I hear before I don't listen anymore.

I really should try to concentrated to that what the director is saying  but I can't. I need fresh air. After a few minutes the director says goodbye to us and this is the moment for me to get out of this room as quickly as possible and put distance between me and Dunk because I cannot guarantee anything if I stay in the room with him any longer.

I quickly pack my things as fast as I can. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I don't even need to turn around, I know exactly who it is. I spin around and Dunk looks directly into my eyes.
He is so beautiful. 

I don't know since when I have had such strong feelings for someone. 

His eyes. 

His lips. 

Everything about him is just enchanting.
With a snap in front of my face from Dunk, I am catapulted back into reality.

"What's going on with you? You've been distant towards me for the past two weeks. And every time a filming day ends, you bolt out of the room as if it's a matter of life and death!" 

That's true, ever since I realized and admitted to myself what Dunk meant to me, I've been trying to avoid him, just so we don't make things harder than they already are. 

All I can say is, "Sorry, I'll explain later at the after party." And with that, I run out and hurry home to lie in bed and scream into my pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guysssssssssssssss.

This is my first story. 

I hope it is good. I will upload every day a new chapter If I manage to do it.

Please let me know how it is and what I can do better.

Thanks for reading.❤❤❤❤❤