𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚

pov Dunk:

I was floating on cloud nine. The feelings we both confessed yesterday, I was just so happy. I can't put into words how deeply in love I am and how many happiness hormones are rushing through me right now.

I came out of the shower and saw Joong in bed. He had his phone in his hand and was beaming. He was so beautiful. His tousled hair. His body. His face. His smile, just everything about him. I snuck up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You didn't even get scared," I said with a pouting face. He pulled me towards him and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "I felt your presence three minutes ago when you were staring at me."

"Go shower quickly and then pack your things. We have a fan meeting at the airport at 10 am." "Yes, I'll hurry," he said, laughing. I quickly packed all my things because after the fan meeting, we're flying straight to Germany.

I was so excited about the upcoming days. When we arrived at the airport, a crowd of fans was already waiting for us. We went to a platform that was set up, and on the platform, there were two chairs and a table. We sat down and started answering fan questions. Afterwards, two chairs were placed in front of us, and the fans were allowed to come up row by row and talk to us.

We received many sweet gifts. Just now, two girls were with us and asked us a few things. "How were your days here?" she asked. With a knowing smile that I saw from the side of Joong, I said, "It was beautiful. We saw and experienced a lot." The past few days have been a roller coaster ride, especially for my emotions. 

When the girl's time was up, she left and two other fans came. I overheard her telling Joong that her whole family always watches our series together and watches our interviews. I noticed tears welling up in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away. I knew the topic of family was difficult for him. I reached out and held his hand, intertwining our fingers. He had his hand on his thigh, and luckily the tables in front of us were closed because there was a poster of us there. This moment didn't need to be witnessed by everyone. It was a moment where I wished I could take away all of Joong's pain. He looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled. We signed autographs and talked some more. Eventually, we said goodbye to our fans.

As we boarded the plane, he held my hand. "Thanks for earlier." "You know I'm always here for you." He hugged me and we took our seats. As we took off, Joong unplugged one of my headphones and took it for himself. I looked at him questioningly. "It would be a shame if we didn't feel the same vibe but still saw the same thing. This way, I can see what you see through your eyes." Those words were so incredibly romantic. Maybe he didn't even know it, but he was so sweet. 

I snuggled up to him and time flew by. I wished I could stay in this moment longer. No worries. No interruptions. Just us, cuddling and enjoying the beautiful view from the plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

OMGGGG. Look at them, they are so sweet.

https://youtube.com/shorts/bwOY82e8j6s?feature=share