𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟙

Pov Dunk:

As I woke up, Joong was lying next to me. It was so nice to have him back with me. It was very early, and there was a knock on the door. Sleepily, I went to the door and opened it, wearing just my sleepwear. Pond was standing there, looking at me with surprise. Then he tilted his head, amused. "We should get going now." I looked at him questioningly. From the bed, a muffled voice said, "He's right." "Then hurry up, I'll be waiting for you," Pond said.

Pov Joong:

As I planned our trip to Japan with Pond, we knew that one day in Tokyo wouldn't be enough to explore everything this fascinating city has to offer. Still, I was full of excitement for our journey through this bustling metropolis.

The day had to start early. "Come on, we need to hurry, Dunk." "Where are we going?" "Tokyo." "Joong, I'm not coming with you." I looked at him confused. "Why?" "Because this is your and Pond's trip, and I just wanted to explain the situation to you." I went to him and hugged him from behind. "Please come with us. It won't bother Pond at all." He turned around to face me. "I know that. But I'm flying back home today, babe." "Okay," I said, pouting. He kissed me passionately. After we got ready, Pond was already there. We went downstairs for breakfast. The buffet was huge.

The first course led me to a selection of fresh fruits, artfully arranged on a large platter. Juicy watermelons, sweet pineapples, ripe strawberries, and fresh kiwis smiled at me. I took a colorful mixture and enjoyed the fruity taste that pleased my palate.

Next, I looked over the selection of yogurts, mueslis, and cereals. There were different varieties, from crunchy granola to delicate oat flakes. I opted for plain yogurt and mixed it with fresh fruit and crispy muesli pieces.

Then my eyes wandered to the warm dishes. Here, I found a rich selection of savory delights. Freshly prepared scrambled eggs, enticingly fragrant, as well as fried bacon and hearty sausages, were calling to me. I couldn't resist and got a serving that delighted my taste buds.

The hotel also offered a corner with traditional Japanese dishes. Here, one could enjoy sushi and miso soup. I chose a few pieces of nigiri sushi and enjoyed the harmonious combination of fish and rice.

Of course, my breakfast included a cup of freshly brewed coffee. The selection of various coffee varieties from all over the world was impressive. I chose a mild coffee from Colombia and relished its rich and aromatic flavor.

To finish off, I treated myself to a freshly baked croissant, which I spread with some jam. The warm, buttery taste of the croissant melted on my tongue. When I finished my plate and took the last sip of coffee, I was full and satisfied. The start of the day had exceeded my expectations and was the perfect beginning. With a smile on my lips, I left the restaurant with Dunk, who had his arm on my shoulder, and Pond. I was just happy.

We bid farewell to Dunk and set off with full energy and enthusiasm to explore the capital city. Already on the way from the hotel to the subway station, I could feel the special atmosphere that enveloped Tokyo. The people were friendly and polite, and I immediately felt welcomed.

Our first stop was the famous Senso-ji Temple in the Asakusa district. Even the journey there led through picturesque alleys and past traditional shops. When I reached the imposing Kaminarimon Gate, I was speechless. The intricate decorations and the majestic aura of the temple impressed me deeply.

After an offering and lighting an incense stick, we traversed the temple grounds, marveling at the beautiful pagodas and statues. It was a place of tranquility and reflection amidst the bustling city - a true contrast that we appreciated.

Next, we headed to Akihabara, the famous electronics district. Here, we immersed ourselves in a futuristic world where glowing billboards and colorful neon signs lined the streets. The numerous electronics stores and anime shops were a paradise for technology enthusiasts. I spent hours browsing through the shops, fascinated by the variety of technology and entertainment electronics.

After a delicious lunch at a traditional ramen restaurant, we continued to the Meiji Shrine. The large, green park surrounding the shrine offered a pleasant change from the hustle and bustle of the city. I enjoyed strolling through the shady avenues with Pond, talking a lot, and appreciating the chance to have my best friend back. I told him everything, and he told me about his life.

In the afternoon, we headed to the bustling Shibuya district, where one of Tokyo's most famous landmarks, the Shibuya Crossing, is located. When we stepped onto the street to witness the spectacle of countless pedestrians, I was fascinated by the perfectly orchestrated movement of the crowds. It was an impressive symphony that only Tokyo could offer.

From Shibuya, we went to the Shinjuku district to admire the sunset from the Metropolitan Government Building. The view from the observation deck was breathtaking. The twinkling lights of the city stretching to the horizon conveyed the feeling that Tokyo never sleeps.

In the evening, we spent time in Golden Gai, a labyrinthine area with tiny bars and restaurants. It provided an authentic glimpse into Tokyo's nightlife.

Exhausted yet filled with countless impressions, we returned to our hotel late at night. Before I went into my room, Pond asked if Dunk would also like to meet his parents (Pond's). "I want to talk to my father tomorrow. I don't think it's the perfect time right now. That's why I also wanted to ask you if you could come with me, please." He was the person I trusted the most, as he knows everything about me and has always been there for me. "Sure, I'll come with you."

As I asked Pond to accompany me to meet my father, it was the most difficult thing I had ever requested from him. The thought had occupied my mind for the past few days, and I hoped it would turn out well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry.
I'm pretty stressed right now.
family stress and other stuff.
hope you liked it.
I'm really sorry that I'm not writing much at the moment.
I'll write the next part as soon as possible.

💞💞💞💞

If they only knew how much everything means to me. watching series and all the things they do for us. this is what is building me up at the moment.
🥲🥲💞💞