𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘

pov Joong:

What a load of rubbish. The pictures don't show at all what happened. When I looked up, Dunk was already gone. I called him several times but he didn't answer, so I wrote him a message.

Joong: Please, let me explain everything. 

I drove back to the hotel. Oh, a message from Pond. He had already sent it to me this morning. I had overlooked it the whole time. So I called him.

The call

Pond: It's nice that you finally replied. 

Joong: Sorry, my phone was off because of my father. 

Pond: Oh, I'm sorry I just mentioned that. 

Joong: It's okay. 

Pond knew everything. He and his parents were the ones who took care of me when I had nothing and no one.

Pond: Did you see them? I mean the pictures. 

Joong: Yeah... Did you talk to Phuwin? 

Pond: Yup, he's right next to me. 

Phuwin: Hey. 

Joong: Hey.

Pond: And did you talk to Dunk? 

Joong: No, I saw the pictures after him, and he was already gone. Now I know why he was acting weird and had red eyes today. 

Pond: Hmm, Phuwin found out from his twin brother. 

Joong: Oh, Gemini. Yeah, he always seems to know everything first. 

Pond: Well, anyway, what do you want to do now? 

Joong: I don't know. I would say either we leave it as it is now, or we make a statement about it on the internet. What do you want to do?

Pond: Let me think for a moment. 

Joong: All right, take your time. Guys, can I tell you about Dunk because otherwise he won't believe me? 

Pond: Yes, it's okay with me. 

Phuwin: Of course, it's fine with me too. I trust Dunk. 

Joong: Okay, thanks, then I'll hang up and look for Dunk first. 

Pond: Yes, do that. Goodbye. 

Phuwin: Goodbye. 

Joong: Goodbye.

I went over to Dunk and knocked on his hotel room door. He opened the door and asked me what I was doing there. I stepped inside and sat on his bed. 

"I want to explain the pictures on the internet to you," I said. 

"You don't have to explain anything to me. We're not together," he replied. 

"Just listen to me for a moment, and then you can judge," I pleaded. So, I told him about the evening and why Pond had hugged me like that. 

"And why should I believe you?" he asked. 

"Firstly, because Pond and Phuwin are together."  

"They are what? Oh my god, I knew it all along," he exclaimed. 

"And secondly, I'm in love with you, and I would never do anything like that to you, whether we're together or just going out."

Pov Dunk:

"You realize that was a confession of love," I said, sobbing. 

"Yes, I know. It may not be the most romantic, but it was about time," he replied. 

Finally, I approached him and hugged him so tightly that we fell onto the bed together. 

"I don't need flowers, sunsets, and all that to feel overwhelming happiness that you told me," I said. "I'm also in love with you." I buried my head in his shoulder. Now, I looked up and gazed into his eyes. 

"Joong, I love you." 

"I love you too."

Pov Joong: 

I couldn't bear it any longer, with trembling hands I grasped his face and pressed my lips against his. Dunk moaned in surprise as I rolled around and pinned him down beneath me. In the next second, Dunk pulled my shirt over my head and let it fall to the ground. His hands wandered hesitantly at first, then he lightly scratched along my spine with his nails until he reached my buttocks and squeezed them tightly. 

"Damn, Dunk." 

"I've wanted to do that for a long time."

I emitted a breathless laugh and lightly bit his neck. He responded by wrapping his legs around my hips and pressing himself closer to me. I also tried to pull his shirt over his head, but it didn't work because he was lying beneath me. I sat up a little with him so that he could immediately take off his shirt. Slowly, we sank back onto the bed, and I kissed his neck, leaving as many love bites as I could. Gradually, I worked my way down, kissing his stomach piece by piece.

When I reached his pants and tried to undo the belt, I hesitated. "Is this okay with you?"

"Yes." 

Slowly, I took off his pants and his underwear. It was not my first time given somebody a blowjob but i just want to do everything right with it to be perfect for dunk. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

🥰🥰🥰🥰