𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

We had decided to spend the day at the beach and savor every minute of it. We set up our beach blankets and spread out our towels. The salty sea breeze gently caressed our skin, and the sound of the waves filled the air. We smiled at each other, knowing that this would be a day filled with unforgettable moments.

We started the day with a refreshing plunge into the cool water. The waves enveloped us, and we laughed joyfully as we splashed water at each other. It was a moment of pure delight and lightness, bringing us closer together.

After swimming, we relaxed on our blankets and enjoyed the warm sun on our skin. We talked about our dreams and goals in life, sharing our deepest thoughts and fears with each other. It was a moment of connection and trust that brought us even closer.

When hunger struck, we unpacked a picnic. We had prepared a variety of treats - fresh fruit, sandwiches, and refreshing drinks. We sat close together, focusing on each other as we enjoyed our meal while gazing out at the endless sea. It was a moment of tranquility and happiness, where we could simply focus on each other.

After eating, we decided to take a stroll along the coast. We held hands and let our feet splash in the water. The sun began to set, painting the sky in warm shades of orange. It was a magical moment, where the sky seemed to be putting on a show just for us. We walked in silence, taking in the beauty around us and feeling the warmth of each other's presence.

As darkness fell, we decided to continue our date at the nearby cinema. We held hands as we walked into the theater, excited for the movie we had chosen to watch. The dimmed lights and the smell of popcorn filled the air, creating a cozy atmosphere. We found our seats and settled in, ready to immerse ourselves in the world of the film.

As the movie played, we laughed, cried, and held each other's hands tightly during the intense moments. It was a shared experience, where we could escape reality for a while and simply enjoy being in each other's company. The movie ended, but the feeling of togetherness lingered as we walked out of the theater, discussing our favorite scenes and characters.

We decided to end the night with a romantic dinner at a nearby restaurant. The candlelit ambiance and the delicious food created the perfect setting for us to continue our intimate conversations.

Joong and I enjoyed the romantic sight and lingered for a moment to admire the sunset together. The colors of the sky reflected in the calm water, creating a magical atmosphere. We felt like they were in a movie, playing the lead roles. As the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon, they decided to continue their evening with a romantic stroll along the beach. 

We walked hand in hand along the water, as the moon slowly rose in the sky, casting its gentle rays upon them. The sounds of the waves and the soft rustling of the sand beneath their feet accompanied them on their journey. We exchanged loving glances and enjoyed the silence, only interrupted by their whispered conversations. Joong and I spoke about their dreams, hopes, and fears. We shared stories of their past adventures and revealed our deepest desires to each other. It was a moment of openness and trust that strengthened their bond. Suddenly, we discovered an abandoned hut on the beach. 

Curiously, we entered the small building and found an old treasure chest inside. With sparkling eyes, we opened the chest and discovered a collection of letters and photos. It turned out that the hut had once been a place of love and romance, where couples had written down their feelings on paper. Inspired by the romantic atmosphere, Joong and I decided to write their own letters. We sat down on the floor of the hut and began to put their deepest feelings for each other onto paper.

As we finished, I jumped over to Joong. However, he quickly closed the letter. I looked offended. "Let me read it, please?" He shook his head. "No, Dunk, we will read it together in a year or on a special day." "Oh, come on," I said, giving him my best puppy eyes. But it didn't work. 

"Please, Joong, I can't wait a whole year to read your letter. I want to know what you wrote, right now.""I understand your excitement, Babee, but I want this to be something special. Let's keep the letters as a surprise for our future selves. It will make it even more meaningful.""But what if we forget about them or lose them? I don't want to miss out on reading your heartfelt words.""Trust me, Dunk. I will keep them safe, and we will find the perfect moment to open and read them together. It will be a beautiful celebration of our love.""Alright, I trust you, Joong. I know you always have a way of making things special. I'll wait patiently for that day.""I promise it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, let's focus on creating more beautiful memories together.""I love you so much, Joong.I wish their were a more meaningfull words to say what I fell about you""I love you too, Dunk. Forever and always."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Hope you all liked it.

I promise you that you will still be able to read the letters in the story. 

I already have a few ideas for it.